Will Smith revealed that Jaden Smith is training to star in a superhero film

>"My son Jaden is preparing himself physically and mentally to get a place as one of the characters who will make history for the first time in the saga of a movie that many already know and ask for."

What do you think, Any Forums? Static Shock or Miles Morales?

Attached: image.jpg (836x411, 61.6K)

Hopefully by “training” he means acting lessons

Static please

Didn't he already ruin his son with that After Earth movie?

Hitchcock 2

Wasn't it rumored that for WB to get Will in Suicide Squad they had to put Jayden in something too? It'll probably be static shock

probably static, i don't think marvel is retarded enough to erase miles' spic side

Jesus fucking Christ, just stop the kid can’t act and no amount of you forcing your kid into a movie is going to work

This is how nepotism works, bro. Is this your first time seeing it in action?

>Didn't he already ruin his son with that After Earth movie?
How do you mean?
Isn't he trying to get his son's career off the ground and it just keeps crashing because his son isn't charismatic?

I love Will Smith but he really needs to stop pushing Jaden as the next big thing just because he's his son. The kid can't act for shit.

Will needs to stfu and give up on his talentless son. That's one less job for an actual new talent.

I can tell you for sure it’s Miles Morales.

It's miles. He posted himself in a Spider-Man mask a month ago and he Sang the main theme for Miles Morales game. Plus he doesn't look like Static at all

this nigga got raped by tyler lmao

>give up on his talentless son.
I mean, he could set him up as the owner of a chuck-e-cheese or something. Just buy a bunch of franchises help ensure that his son doesn't end up selling himself on the streets or something.

Does Jaden still wear dresses and spout gibberish on twitter?

I liked him in karate kid and that’s about it

I hope so. God know how hard is to discuss Miles in this board without associating him with fucking Jaden Smith of all people.

It's probably Miles
I feel kinda bad for Jayden. He never had any talent for acting but his parents clearly pushed their kids into performance at a young age, he went to a private elementary school literally founded by his parents, and then was home-schooled.

Yeah he's a charmless bougie weirdo, but it feels like he never stood a chance at being anything else because of his parents

I’m aware how it works but after how many box office bombs it’s just not worth it anymore

would be pretty funny if jaden's casting is what kills miles as a character though