Buddy, you're too young for this, you could have gotten yourself hurt, your inventions are amazing...

>Buddy, you're too young for this, you could have gotten yourself hurt, your inventions are amazing, but stay in school for now, I'm sure you'll do good things when you're ready
was it that hard?

Attached: incredible.png (1234x511, 463.65K)

There were Child Supers out there like Stratogirl. Age doesn't seem to be a problem for hero work.

Buddy is a fucking psycho who was clearly already evil.

>gets criticized once
>commits super genocide

Bob screwed up, yes, but Buddy overreacted to an extreme degree.

Buddy was clearly not the type to listen to reason.

He may have had that talk before and it amounting to nothing.
Also wouldn't make a difference because Buddy's a piece of shit. He'd just have found another excuse to go evil.

>He may have had that talk before and it amounting to nothing.
This, it was clearly not the first time Buddy had gotten into trouble and Bob was running out of patience.

>villain is just a raging autist
kino

Stage one: a genuinely heroic act (saving a stranger from danger)
Stage two: the heroic individual gains notoriety (news stories, interviews, ect.)
Stage three: the 'hero' gains special favors for their heroism (free meals, special public appearances, etc.)
Stage four: the 'hero' is mimicked for the attention, the copycat putting themselves and others in danger in the process

he was getting married that same night. Everyone, including Helen, was at the church during this moment

Syndrome was an inside job.

>all that
>"wow thanks cool, i see the light"
>government crackdown on supers
>"FUCK too late to be a hero, guess i'll be a villain instead"
he'd grow up to be a seething autismo either way.

That's clearly not his mindset because he let his kids be superheroes when his son was way younger.

If every character in a movie was perfect, then it wouldn't exist, you moron.

>the moment Syndrome tells Bob "i'm your biggest fan", Bob instantly recognizes him as Buddy
no doubt he left an impression on Bob if he still remembered him 15 years later

Wouldn't have made a difference, he was already a little cunt.

How do you know Bob didn't do that before? It's not likely that that was the first time Buddy showed up and caused trouble.

Buddy always asked Bob for photos and autographs, but that was his first and only day trying to be his sidekick

He wasn't born with powers so he was worthless by Mr Incredible Ryandian ideals.

Shut up. Shut the fuck up. The film makes it clear Buddy had long been a pest, and his misdeeds were not simply in trying to help and not taking no for an answer. His presence came after that point, he was a liability the villain took advantage of and if he’d simply not been there things would’ve worked out much better. Bob was at the end of his rope with Buddy by that point, he was not responsible for this kid being a fuck up and he was late for his wedding because of him. Shut the fuck up.

Maybe he shouldn't have done it out of the blue just to show off then. He was already a little fame obsessed piggy and Mr. Incredible was running late to his wedding.