Has perfect opportunity to power herself up, which happened only once in the show

>has perfect opportunity to power herself up, which happened only once in the show
>hands Fire Flower to Mario instead

Why did she do it?

She also passed up on clear powering-up opportunities in "The Great Gold Coin Rush" and "Elvin Lives."

Attached: fireflower.png (861x590, 874.64K)

>"Elvin Lives."
does it Matter?

Pretty sure she used raccoon leaves in the SMB3 cartoon, so I'm guessing no one thought of it yet.

Fire Peach is cute.

Attached: 1200px-Fire_Princess_Peach_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World.png (1200x841, 422.81K)

She looked like this in the show.

Attached: superprincess.png (351x535, 249.2K)

>Why did she do it?
Because fighting is for commoners, she is royalty and she knows it, why fight where the working class (Mario) is going to bend over backwards to do what she wants?

In the instance in the OP, the Fire Flower was so that the Mushroom Army (led by General Washingtoad) could be unfrozen.

Attached: washingtoad.jpg (200x242, 8.43K)

They were really dry on creativity with this show, weren't they?

Those things take away your soul, is a slow process and you still get to live on, only with the knowlege that's something's missong amd you can't fill that hole

Maybe using a powerup has an active effect on mental functions that she would rather avoid. Maybe the pyromaniac thoughts of the fire flower make her feel guilty. Perhaps the tanooki suit causes lewd thoughts. Maybe the catsuit causes her to later wake up in strange places while coughing up hairballs.

And she let Mario eat Super Sushi instead of having it herself to take on King Koopa. Take some royal initiative, Princess!

Attached: 1640149995087.jpg (1650x1243, 2.72M)

Weirdly specific fan art?

I legitimately burst out laughing at General Washingtoad. I've got tears forming in my eyes from laughing so hard. I'm still trying to hold it in.

Fucking look at him, holy shit.

Will it blend?

This show probably shouldn't have existed, but I'm glad it did. All the fucking fat jokes.

I'm surprised other people actually sat down and watched this show. It's such a fucking slog. It makes He-man feel energetic.

I hope the new movie at least has cute moments between Mario and Peach

Compared to the SMB3 and SMW episodes the Supershow was basically nonsense plots and characters. I'd wager Super Show episodes were rushed as to make way for SMB3 ones which had more substantial elements behind it.

So I doubt there was much room for creativity and probably just used whatever came to mind first.

Attached: Super Mario Bros Super show.jpg (480x360, 19.57K)

Most of the creativity went towards the live-action segments with Captain Lou. The cartoon was mostly an afterthought.

Super Show ran on a weekday block, so they had to churn out 65 episodes of that show on a limited budget. That's why 90% of the plots were just parodies with random mushroom and pasta puns.