Gambit is a cool character, sad I wish people would remember that

Gambit is a cool character, sad I wish people would remember that

Attached: X-Men (vol. 2) #32 - Bang you dead.png (1072x818, 1.58M)

He's still my favorite X-man

He's fucking Rogue, he won at life

He's in the same sort of position as Cable, they were important, popular X-Men characters in the early 90s that helped define the era, and the later backlash against that time meant by the 2000s a lot of writers didn't want them around. They're still popular enough to appear in comics and occasionally get solo books that never last, but they're usually just stuck in lower-tier X-books that don't really matter, the writers of the "main" books never seem to care for them.

In Gambit's case this does mean that is basically right, he's more likely to stay happily married to Rogue if he stays under the radar of "star" writers addicted to cuck drama.

how does he do this

Very true

Attached: 3bd938f95148b97997a2de484c3486fc.jpg (1058x1500, 195.58K)

Cable was pretty consistently around in the 00s with Deadpool and Cable and then raising Hope.

The Rogue stuff is annoying, Gambit is better when he's the antihero who doesn't want to be on the team and only occasionally helps them out when it suits him. I like Marauder Gambit

I mean he does have a lot of corny traits, having black and red eyes, wearing a trenchcoat, using a bow staff, smoking cigarettes

Alliteration is for feckless faggots fearful of foreign f...uperiority. FUTILE!

What's the equivalent for the 2010s for the 90s style antihero?

Who else smoked besides Gambit and Wolverine

king pin

Villains don't count

How does he fuck her without getting Rogue accidentally blowing him up?

J Jonah Jameson
Nick Fury

Thing / Ben Grimm

Cable was around, but like Gambit, he wasn't "important" any more, and the books he was in weren't usually books that were seen to "matter" much, nothing of lasting importance tended to happen in them, and even his solo book where he raises Hope is basically an optional side story for readers between Messiah Complex and Second Coming. Neither of them were treated like the important characters they'd been in the 90s.

I think G.W. Bridge also somked

Femboi Gambit is the best gambit

Attached: 1E2578CF-9B0D-45E8-9AF6-690E3D5E8A97.png (641x1456, 1017.28K)

>he’s fucking [used goods], he won at life

Think she has control of her powers now due to the island. Otherwise it was always due to the fact he could use his powers to make a kinetic field that protected him. Essentially turning him into a giant condom.

oh irene, be nice

where is belladonna's redemption arc