She-Ra

>pushes LGBT themes
>best couple is straight

Attached: 2018-Hordak-protective.jpg (720x776, 57.98K)

>pushes LGBT themes
>worst couple is gay
what a shitshow

>TWO of the best couples are straight

Attached: 3417d30aa2880a99c026ac3200973f29.jpg (563x449, 35.51K)

>best couple is straight
factually incorrect

Attached: 1593609751092.jpg (789x1242, 97.44K)

Good point

Sorry user, but they were just in the background

Attached: 2018-Mermista-Seahawk.jpg (1280x720, 81.37K)

Noelle never learned about the 80s comic where Hordak shapeshifted into a woman dressed like this

Attached: MotU-Dream-Mistress.jpg (763x750, 161.38K)

same thing happened in steven universe
every gay/whatever couple was toxic and horrible to each other

just like real life!

she can always claim afterwards that the character was trans for brownie points like she did with that plant chick.

Haven't watched the show but fuck, that's fucking cute

No one likes the blondie. Not even the showrunners.

Blondie is best boy

Attached: BestBoy.jpg (549x555, 59.3K)

Indeed

Attached: 2018-Hordak-Entrapta-3.jpg (1004x540, 55.28K)

Entrapta/Hordak is waaay better than this fucking shit, she treats him like a retard, he was venting out to Scorpia

Hordak and Entrapta have the comfiest relationship by far.

Just two people enjoying eachother's company.

>pushes

There's that familiar misunderstanding of what the word "push" means.

Even when the relationship was at its coziest he was planning on summoning his big brother, which would have fucked everything straight to hell.

Yeah. Things would have been better if Hordak did what he actually wanted instead of what he thought he must do or should want instead.

What I meant it's that their relationship is just pleasant, no toxicness or abuse despite Hordak being the bane of the planet, and it works because Entrapta effortlessly brings out Hordak's better side and pushes his development onto a more interesting character.

I don't think anyone wanted Hordak to make it to the end if it wasn't for his relationship with Entrapta.

I'm just saying that a big part of a "healthy relationship" is not picking your significant other over a dude that's 100% going to kill her given a chance. You can't really go "well ASIDE from that it was a healthy totally non-toxic relationship..."

all 3 best couples are straight

Attached: 313e7f2dd62c94c73e6a2d67c1efd3f9.jpg (1200x767, 99.21K)

they ARE pretty cute together, ye

I'll never understand the contingent of Any Forums that insists "no this show was awful and unpopular and will be quickly forgotten" when we have threads about it pretty regularly.

They are gayer than Catradora