ASM #93 cometh

Attached: 93.jpg (466x704, 83.41K)

How many Goblin offshoots ARE there?

Do we have a name for this bitch? We saw she was just some brown hair lady

It's just Ashley Kafka

Where have you been for the past few months, under a rock? It's Doctor Kafka with Norman's sins

Out of all the possible pages to spoil from ASM #93, why this boring shit? Tell us what happens to Ben and Peter ffs.

user its Ashley kafka

Ok thanks guys

more! this is bull and is we'll never see he again

bump and kill yourself. please and thank you

Beyond can’t end soon enough.

Somebody actually remembered Dark Reign. It's weird how when discussing all of his many sins in the past few years, nobody brings up that time he was in charge of American National security and was responsible for more deaths than he ever caused as the Green Goblin.

I bet this new goblin is Ashley Kafka. But if I only had months of proof.

Must have been a whole lot of nothing in that issue if that's the spoilers they're leading with. Goddamn it, Marvel.

>and was responsible for more deaths than he ever caused as the Green Goblin.
I don't think it's really accurate to say he was responsible for a lot of deaths then unless you're blaming him for the things Loki did to incite Siege.

Because for Quesada-era Marvel and onward, deaths are just a statistic

At least a whole rainbow by now

I'd ignore Bendis stories too, they don't make any sense in-universe and are almost as loose, surface level and inconsequential as Slott's.

Did anyone else read that bottom sound effect as "shrek"?

No.

Attached: 1627919183755.jpg (1113x2760, 1.06M)

Honestly the only thing that truly annoyed me about the end of Spencer’s run was killing Harry again, I feel like it would’ve been a nice status quo change up. Give pete a friend like MCU pete has in ned

I am blaming Norman for the Soldier Field massacre in Siege, because even if it was Loki's idea, Norman still approved it and was the one who ordered the U-Foes to engage Volstagg for the false flag operation.