Funniest character in the entire movie

>funniest character in the entire movie
>evil transformation and scream made everyone DIAMONDS
>has a huge kaiju panda that mogs everyone else’s pandas
>doesn’t approve of her daughters cringe ways and friends
>was an adorable kid unlike her ugly daughter
Best character

Attached: 1311A67B-771C-4473-AB10-C0275A29BD80.jpg (1191x670, 134.7K)

10/10 would colonize

Why is this movie getting spammed so much? It looks wholly generic and not worth talking about

It’s a wonder that Mei was an only child. Her dad should have been tapping that constantly.

Literally paid shills.

It's possible to have sex without having kids, user. Even without birth control, just don't cum inside when she's ovulating.

What is this expression meant to convey?

It’s a new Pixar release and it’s way better than Luca, Encanto, Raya and Soul

Is the perfect mix of outrage and exploitable clips.

>>was an adorable kid unlike her ugly daughter
No wonder her mother didn't approve of him, his biayue looking ass ruined her genes.

Attached: 20220205_001342.jpg (725x985, 94.47K)

It's her freaking out about her own mother.

But really, it doesn’t have any of the typical Pixar tropes and the animation is nothing like Pixar has ever done, as it more cartoony, has snappier timing and uses 2D effects mixed with 3D like in Spiderverse. I have said it before in so many threads, but this movie is Pixar’s answer to Sony and the stylized films they make. We live in a timeline we’re realistic and fully animated cg films are becoming less popular while more stylized films that utilize 2D effects are becoming increasingly popular.

>when she's ovulating.
Isn't that like every single fucking day?

>this movie is Pixar’s answer to Sony and the stylized films they make.

That's really fucking pathetic because it doesn't look half as good as Spiderverse.

Bro... no. Ovulation happens once a month and lasts 2-3 days maximum, then menstruation sheds the uterine lining and the unused egg.

user's retarded. A more accurate comparison would be Mitchells.

worked on me
currently torrenting

Attached: chad 1.jpg (225x225, 3.95K)

Are you actually retarded

Disney shills out in full force, I noticed this shit with Encanto too. I'm not watching these movies and if I do, I'm pirating.

It depends on the person

Sometimes it can last a full week

This