School’s Out the Musical

What an awful special, it says kids should be allowed to be rampaging assholes with no regard for other people’s property. It should have ended with Timmy’s parents whooping his ass.

Attached: 9ECD0EDF-EF99-4B16-B9F8-D2EE7A7DA8A5.jpg (1000x1412, 182.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ehJI2w67-EE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, but adults in the FOP world are portrayed as abusive in an exaggerated way so it didn't really feel wrong when kids had the chance to become the abusers.

Thats just timmy’s parents sometimes

AJ's parents are oppressive and overbearing. He cannot even watch TV without having a parental block on just about every channel.
Tootie's parents are too afraid of her sister to stick up for her, so she gets abused.
Chester's dad is cool, but will do shit along the other dumb parents no problem.
Even Trixie's dad is kind of an ass.

Thats just good parenting

I mean the only reason they did any significant damage was because the pixies did things like turning frisbees in ufos and wagons into goddam monster trucks. They'd have run around a bit and worn themselves down in a few hours otherwise.

Still counts

Hard disagree, this special is great and in many ways is better than even Channel Chasers. The special tackles a similar subject matter to "Recess: School's Out", "Jimmy Neutron (movie)" and "Codename: Kids Next Door", but, in my opinion, has a stronger take on the issue. Where Recess, Jimmy Neutron and Codename: Kids Next Door try and bridge the gap between kids and adults, "School's Out the Musical" goes a step further than the rest of them by not only helping kids empathize with adults by showcasing the flawed actions of children, but having adults empathize with kids by showcasing the flawed actions of adults, and outright placing both sides as equally valid and flawed. The special is funny, has something to say and, for the most part, has strong musical numbers. (this is the best song to come out of FOP: youtube.com/watch?v=ehJI2w67-EE ). In my view this is arguably the best thing Butch Hartman has ever done.

Only place on the internet where you'll see two opposing and strongly held opinions about this disposable special, never change Any Forums.

Yeah thinking about it it's also kind of the G-Rated equivalent of South Park: Bigger Longer and Uncut. Of course that movie is better but I get what you're saying.

Flappy Bob was the Nickelodeon's Joker

This should have been the official finale

That’s not channel chasers

I watched it when it came out school was fun then and so was summer sigh

I watched it actually a week ago. I thought it held up pretty well, the songs are really good. Pixies Rap was solid too

WE'RE PIXIES

Bump

HEY FLAPPY BOB
CANT YOU SEE WHAT THEY’VE DONE?
THEY NEEDED A PAWN
AND CLEARLY YOU WERE THE ONE

Fucking kino, this song is the best in an overall solid musical lineup. Guy Moon was cracked.

I’m still confused in whether or not he actually likes nerdy stuff

Was the soundtrack ever released .

Fucking love the songs but its so annoying to hear all the backround shit

You can find them all on youtube no problem.