Captain carter comic starts 7 months after captain carter appeared in what if

>captain carter comic starts 7 months after captain carter appeared in what if
>alligator loki infinity comic 9 months after he appeared in loki
Why is Marvel comics so bad at capitalizing on new MCU characters' flash in the pan popularity?

Attached: Captain_Carter.jpg (1080x1480, 1.6M)

Because characters with legs are better than those without

Marvel comics doesn’t know what’s up until they see the shows themselves, same as the audience.

I'm glad they wait for fan reception instead of just making some quick tie in comics to help shill some character the mouse decides they want to be popular

Feige's in control of everything and he must not care for the comics if he's not telling them what's going on so they can better prepare for it. Age of Ultron was when he got rid of people like Bendis snooping around and finding stuff out so they could make synergy comics faster. So now Marvel synergy is behind despite them still pushing for it.

Marvel Studios doesn't communicate with Marvel comics, so they don't learn what characters are going to be shilled until the movie/show releases.

A seven to nine month turnaround is pretty normal for producing a comicbook. They also have no idea beforehand which characters audiences will latch onto. In Captain Carter's case she's rumored to appear in MoM so the timing is right for that.

>They also have no idea beforehand which characters audiences will latch onto
This doesn't really matter when Marvel Studios clearly have characters they plan on pushing. Alligator Loki was clearly made for the internet meme appeal, and just weeks after he appeared there was merch up for pre-order. Captain Carter is another character they are clearly pushing because as you said she is likely going to be in Multiverse of Madness. Marvel comics isn't being informed in advance so they can't have anything ready to go when these characters start getting pushed. The Alligator Loki comic should have been ready to announce just after Loki ended. Captain Carter as well should have been getting solicited right after What If concluded.

>They also have no idea beforehand which characters audiences will latch onto
how do they figure out how popular a character is?
and then, decide it's worth pursuing?
I haven't read Captain Carter yet, but I am interested in doing so.

>I haven't read Captain Carter yet, but I am interested in doing so.
the first issue isn't really worth reading desu. it's boring and bland.

Because nobody care about your shitty MCU versions of the characters... Alligator Loki? that sound stupid, even more stupid than Aaron shit.

It takes a while to make this stuff, you know that, right?

Attached: 252E0971-2DF8-449E-83C5-66EF87D4696B.jpg (1300x898, 154.48K)

>Because nobody care about your shitty MCU versions of the characters
you're delusional, comicfag. the mcu versions are the definative versions of all marvel characters.

I really don't believe that shitty alligator infinity comic takes more than a week to produce

Why wasn't it being worked on before so they could release when those characters were relevant?

she needs to be a foot taller

And this is why the entire concept of synergy is retarded. How the fuck do they expect comic writers to tie into the whatever show or movie Marvel Studios comes up with, without having them in the know at the same time?

Did the MCU even bring back interest into comic books? All they’ve done is get mindless consumers and brainlets to buy movie tickets and merchandise
>definative
Lol

That's a man.

>Why is Marvel comics so bad at capitalizing on new MCU characters' flash in the pan popularity?
Leaks have confirmed she's gonna be in Multiverse of Madness, user. They intend on making this version a household name.

Will that work?
I thought they were trying to have captain falcon be their front runner cap.