>OMGBESTMOVIEEVER
>"Emotionally Mature"
>'so quirky' bland relatable MC
>Start with FAT exposition dump
>go to big sister
>"I FEEL STRESS FROM THE EXPECTATIONS PLACED ON ME"
>go to only secondary location in film
>learn i'm the 'chosen one'
>Most annoying retarded earworm song plays, with another non-diagetic 'music video' that takes you out of the story
>go to hot sister
>"I FEEL TRAPPED BY EXPECTATION"
>"NOW I STOP CARING ABOUT EXPECTATION BECAUSE FORGETABLE SONG"
>Argue with Grandma
>Everything blows up
>meet grandma by river
>turns out all is forgiven, no problems now
>fix house to the most blatant "NOW EVERONE IS HAPPY" song

Why the fuck is everyone on about this shit? sure it's 'babies first story about relationships,' but people actually had the gaul to call this shit SUBTLE or NUIANCED. Most infantile waste of time disney's put out in a while, but everyone treats it like the fucking fountainhead.

Attached: mo8j9trktx981.jpg (640x556, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ggdt2TIhqc
cinemablend.com/movies/why-encanto-is-my-favorite-disney-movie-to-come-out-in-years
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/r7kx60/encanto_was_possibly_the_best_movie_disneys_ever/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

user.. it's a movie for children.

Attached: latinx gilf.jpg (296x489, 84.39K)

Whenever social media people carry on like that they are spending a lot of time reading into the movie or TV show to imbue it with depth that isn't there. In this case there's probably a note of desperation to their efforts since Disney has a captive audience that wants to keep enjoying their animated movies, even when they're made with nowhere near as much skill as they used to be. Even the 3D movies had some good work like 8 years ago.

It's just more grooming propaganda from Disney to get kids to hate their parents for being big meanies.

im never watching this stupid movie

>people actually had the gaul to call this shit SUBTLE or NUIANCED
Who?

It is literally the exact opposite of that.

That doesn't excuse being garbage. Plenty of children's stories have depth including shonen, which is for Japanese 12-year-olds.

>everyone treats it like the fucking fountainhead.
No one does. Literally no one. Not a single soul. Not even a strawman does. This is the most non existent complaint possible.

>Naruto is deep you guys!
So you need +740 episodes for a story, got it

Yeah? but so is most of Any Forums content, the difference being a well made piece of media can be enjoyed by people outside of its target demographic, Look at Zuko's arc from ATLA, it's for kids, sure- but can be enjoyed by adults because it doesn't insult the viewers intelligence

A your examples are multi seasonal shows.

>Starts with an expodump
>Why is everyone shouting their feelings and the central conflict to music?
>Wait why are they in these cartoony scenes expressing their feelings?
user...have you ever seen an animated musical before?

youtube.com/watch?v=6ggdt2TIhqc

cinemablend.com/movies/why-encanto-is-my-favorite-disney-movie-to-come-out-in-years

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/r7kx60/encanto_was_possibly_the_best_movie_disneys_ever/

Attached: 1643091465973.jpg (960x638, 44.37K)

Clearly not, because he keeps asking why it doesn't work the same as never ending shonens or Avatar

>t.

Attached: EEB5A870-C29E-4214-A583-4F0280C0F7A0.jpg (401x419, 76.13K)

...and if this is anything to go by I never will again.

Genius. Based and red-pilled. Run while you still can

Wow you are so stupid

Are you retarded? No a single links calls it deep, they literally only compare it to other Disney films.

Wow, who cares about your opinion?

Me OP. Neither were me. Weebshit is cringe. So is Encanto. Some animated musicals are kino as fuck. See the OG Junglebook, hunchback of notre dam, etc.

Shut the fuck up groomer. You can find plenty of superfluous praise online, some people have strong motivation to since they can't find work in the animation industry without pleasing the people who will let them in.
No kids would want that shitty Bruno song unless they have nothing better to enjoy that's new. Let it go versus persecuting a family member for being able to see what will happen, guess which one wins

you, apparently.

Attached: 1644077570368.png (1106x1012, 1.02M)

Saying something is good is not the same as claiming something is "deep". Did you really went to a WatchMojo listicle and decided "they treat this like the Fountainhead!"?

Encanto is that dude from Hamilton singing for 50 minutes while all the characters get whiplash from rushed development.

Boil sometimes people experience things with others that they can't provide a citation to prove they happened. You would know this if you had any fucking friends.
Being so obsessive and interrogative is a groomer tactic, our resident prolific groomer boil is a great case study.

The Disney shills have been put in force as of late.

The Junglebook had even less plot than Encanto.

>OP watches a PG rated animated musical and gets upset at the fact that it has musical numbers a PG levels of maturity then gets upset about it
Hey OP have you ever been tested for autism?

Attached: 1645015743168.png (458x452, 134.48K)

A SEVEN FOOT FRAME

If you ask me Encanto is good, but nowhere as good as Aladdin or A Goofy Movie.
Also I'm disappointed the house didn't turn into a giant robot like pic related.

Attached: 325px-Metroplex-UK.jpg (325x451, 77.64K)

>Look at Zuko's arc from ATLA, it's for kids, sure- but can be enjoyed by adults
Nostalgic manchildren don't count ATLA is garbage, Zuko's arc is shit.

>tripfag thinking he can call others out
Almost as funny as it's sad

The jungle book had fun songs and content.
The jungle book unironically has a song about an intelligent animal above all the others wishing he was a human. That's a level of artistry completely unseen in the current animation industry, they aren't believers after all
Boil confirmed. He can't help himself, he wishes he had young groomed fans right now but he has no one, no friends at all too, HAHAHA

This

yea dat one