What's the one thing you hate about Any Forums the most?

What's the one thing you hate about Any Forums the most?

Attached: 1646101209473.png (432x420, 283.86K)

Him.

Attached: djanguy.png (271x368, 202.1K)

No joke, I've seen people try to use Any Forums to cancel low-tier webcomic artists and animators for the pettiest shit. There's a time and place for Kiwi Farms, but this isn't Kiwi Farms.

It's so shamefully clear that most of these cancel threads are other artists who are bitter that they're not already famous.

Marvelfags

Can't have one thread without it changing into 3D faggotry
Any Forumsshit, incel shit, sob story shit, I'm sick of it
I'm here for escapism not for reminder of the shitty reality you KEKS

Attached: 400.jpg (472x399, 284.12K)

Any Forums shit, and constant low effort fapbait threads. If you want to make a coomer thread, just be fucking honest about it.

Comics and Cartoons

Both of this, plus horrofying commer posts, although jannies clear them quickly enough.

The pedophiles, go to your containment board.

Thread spamming. The same shit everyday and it's never cracked down on. We had one wave of Turning Red threads deleted but that hasn't stopped dozens more popping up and those haven't been dealt with. I'm hiding over 20 threads. Some of those will die and get replaced with more that I'll have to hide. I can't even bother going into Miles threads because it's done by the same Any Forumsv/ shitposters. I also hate how threads are started with blatant lies and anons will just take it as true so they can complain about things they don't like. Any Forums bait threads are never dealt with and they always get to bump limit.

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 642.76K)

To name a few.
>Every time i have fun the thread dies
>Not enough people get involved in the more interesting threads
>Tumblr refugees

SUfags

Several people already posted my most, second most and so on so instead of repeating the same issues I'll bring up another one: Any Forums has some of the most deranged namefags that lurk here 24/7. You cannot make a god damn Ren and Stimpy thread anymore without it to be completelty hijacked by guys schizo's ramblings. Same with other shit like Winx or occasionally Gravity Falls.

There are more than a few contenders but I have to give it to TVTropes. They ruined their own shitty website so they all left to ruin this shitty website. Trope threads are lazy, trope posters are idiots and trope memes aren't funny.

Have i been missing those threads because I haven't seen them for a hot sec. At least once in a while people discuss why they think things or show fits those tropes and a short discussion comes from it but I agree that most are stale.

Thinly veiled attempts at having a non Any Forums related and obvious Any Forums related discussion. e.g. arguing about vaccines and using a very brief joke about anti-vaxers in a comic as the OP image to try and disguise it as a Any Forums discussion.

Korra threads.

>I'm here for escapism not for reminder of the shitty reality you KEKS
>t. tranny
not our fault you're a grotesque mockery of the human form, user.

anything disney related

Sometimes it becomes the anti-reddit, which is equally bad. Like people act so black and white with their opinions on series.

>It's feminist propaganda, noo kill all womaaan
>It's not feminist propoganda you inceeeeel
>based based based
>cringe cringe cringe

like just shut up man...

Attached: 1644685649449.png (559x560, 166.17K)

Not enough coomer threads and political shitflinging.