Helicopter parents are on high alert now

Helicopter parents are on high alert now

Attached: Turning Red Movie Review _ Common Sense Media (1).png (1471x342, 256.93K)

I was surprised with the stuff they got away with. Felt like even more older-audience humor than a Laika film.

I bet his boyfriend would love Turning Red

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 56.57K)

>Parents don't like the movie that says fuck parents twerk all you want and sell photos of yourself like a girlboss

How peculiar.

>Once you hit puberty you're old enough to make all your own decisions concerning your body and they'll all automatically be the right ones because you're a girlboss
Yeah, I'd totally want my young daughter learning these lessons

Puberty is a touchy subject. Most parents don't want to give their kids "the talk". Not surprised this movie would make puritans and moralfags uncomfortable. Shit thread, OP.

>sell photos of yourself

way to take it massively out of context

samefag

>moralfags

plenty of them in this thread even.

Actually, not. I think that user under me just felt inspired to do an eerily similar post. I thought it was weird too.

What? That's the subtext of the movie. Spite your mother what does she know, you're a teenager and now you have full bodily autonomy. Go "hustle" to make all the money you selling your body.

Outragetards are out in full force today, they're messing up their scripts.

>what do you mean my child grooming cartoon is unsuitable for kids younger than 12

Attached: trannyjak.jpg (1000x1000, 303.83K)

Generations of parental cowardice (eleutheromania) led to this moment.

They're going through it younger than ever and don't exhibit the maturity to have the talk. They used to go through more cognitive development before it was in full swing and there was a "tween" phase.

>slips in multiple literal pedo anime
That's a big kekerino from me, way to out yourself.

Never seen a chadder gay in Any Forums media.

Sorry regular people are sick of this "woke" nonsense. They should've called this movie Turning Redpilled because it's going to redpill a new generation of animation fans.

>normal people are as obsessed as me!! two more weeks! we're coming for you!!!
The funniest cope of all time, everyone else laughs at you as you piss and moan about cartoons.

"Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake" only works of your enemy is making a mistake.

These movies make less and less money and get less and less remembered over time, but you'll probably blame that on "muh pandemic". This is gonna be the straw that broke the camel's back. This shit sucks so hard and normal people don't like it despite what your social media bubbles tell you.

You high user?

>You high user?
Not even caffeine.

>seething so hard over a cartoon, user declares a racewar
Lmao. You're delusional. Everyone was laughing when you seethed over encanto, seethed over luca, they laugh at you now, and they will laugh at you in the future.

Predator crying that there isn't only people like him here.
You can't have it both ways you fucking morons. Either it's a metaphor or she turns into a panda and that's all.

Stop projecting guy, you literally molested your niece.

Funny how you mention those two movies because one has already been forgotten and the other wasn't even remembered in the first place. These movies are shit.

There's also a reference to a common pro abortion slogan and the mom gets disgusted at her shaking her ass as pandas. It's not even remotely subtle, they probably just didn't know what they were putting in their art.

Hahahahahahahaha

Beta.

No surprise, there's a prolific homestuck pedophile posting. He spends hours per day promoting pedophilia in animation because that's what he wants to make in the career he thinks he'll have.

Conservative outrage culture is thankfully going to become less and less common and publicly visible as all of the lead-poisoned, pea-brained boomers die off. Then we can get back to actually progressing as a society by meaningful metrics.

twitter is loving it. i don't k iw what you're talking about Any Forumsturd

Cognitive dissonance. Biden combined with a shit economy combined with a shit culture war and shit REAL war is a perfect cocktail for an insane backlash against the leftist movement, and you'll see that during the midterms. Virginia was the first domino, enjoy your liberal utopia while you still can.

You're a joke. The fact that you revealed you are still seething over those other movies just proved me right.

>liberal
>utopia
Pick one. And I do mean the "proper" definition of liberal, as I assume you do.

>Twitter
>Real life
Oh I see where your retardation comes from now, you think a social media site that uses algorithms based on your personal data to cater results to your interests are a perfect 1:1 representation of real life.

But user, the only outragetards like you are on twitter or Any Forums. Those are your people.
You lost the culture war, user.

Sorry I don't speak faggot.

I know you think I'm seething but I feel like you're more riled up than I am, it feels like you're really afraid and insecure that I might be onto something.

>y-you're projecting
>after he made several paragraphs about how the libtard society is over because a pixar movie
Holy kek.

Just because you think a movie is shitty and that people who defend it are retarded doesn't mean you're "outraged". The movie exists and it sucks, and I'm glad, because it'll wake people up. Y'know the saying, "and then all of a sudden Hitler rose to power"? It's coming.