The Boys S3

>The Boys showrunner Eric Kripke couldn't comment on Butcher's apparent powers, but he did go on to reveal that Black Noir is set to finally remove his mask in a new episode.

>He also teased that there will be a moment in the first 10 minutes of season 3 that he believes is "the craziest thing anybody has ever done".

What do they have planned Any Forums?

Attached: tumblr_fff9742419674ba7218640c286bc08d9_4a8890f8_640.jpg (560x563, 59.34K)

Gonna say the N word

Same thing that happened in the comics?

Is this the Captain America that Butcher rightly beats to death for being an insult to real WW2 fighters?

I think SB actually did fight in WW2 in the show. He's described as "killing Germans by the dozen", but that could just be Vought propaganda.

Is this the dude from supernatural?

Not gonna lie, Solder Boy does have a really cool superhero suit in the show

His face is gonna be the same as Edgar/chicken man from breaking bad. What better person to watch homelander than him

I think they're going to loosely follow the comics in that the present day Soldier Boy isn't the same one from WW2 except maybe in the show he's a clone or just a lookalike.

They show him emerging from like cryostasis in the trailer.

WISHLIST?

> Maeve gets naked.
> The AOC stand-in bitch gets naked.
> Karen Fukuhara gets naked.
> Crimson Countess gets naked.
> Soldier Boy isn't presented as being notably maliciously racist, reserve that for the stupid ass cop-themed member of his team.
> Soldier Boy slaughtering commies is not presented as a negative.
> Soldier Boy isn't humiliated or given the piss his pants treatment like the comic.

>first 4 posts
Based

Bump

Why did stormfront and soldier boy age slowly but the supers don't?

Depends on how much compound V is pumped into you, and how well your body takes it. For example A-Train kept dosing himself but his body clearly isn't taking to it as well because of what powers he developed and the damage it does to his heart

>a moment in the first 10 minutes of season 3 that he believes is "the craziest thing anybody has ever done".
A graphic sex scene where Homelander reveals his hand-enlarging power while he's fisting Soldier Boy.

Attached: Homelander Fisting.jpg (1180x1298, 363.95K)

Why do some supers get actual superpowers and others end up with hammers for hands? It's Compound V I ain't gotta explain shit.

I think its meant be some sort of meta commentary on how characters from the 1930s and 40s, like Batman and Captain America, haven't really aged a day since their inception.

>couldn't comment on Butcher's apparent powers
clearly he develops Homelander's powers and, based on the shots in the trailer, learns how much eye beams fucking hurt.

My wish is that the main boys finally get their powers. Hopefully butcher doesn't get laser vision but more of a beserker rage thing he can't turn off. I already heard rumors of huey having super healing and the scenarios write themselves. If Huey does get a healing factor you can imagine increased suffering for the poor guy.

Nevermind actually watched the full trailer. God damnit they could've made it more interesting than just laser eyes.

Maybe they'll give him all of Homelander's powers and and a epilogue gag of asking The Boys to kill him since he doesn't believe anyone should have that power and they keep trying and failing to hurt him.