Haven't really been keeping track...

Haven't really been keeping track, what excuse did they give this time for why Lex Luthor isn't in jail after he and the Legion of Doom very publicly attacked the White House and did a bunch of other shit in Year of the Villain? Is he pretending to be his own Australian son again or something?

Attached: Luthor Legion of Doom.jpg (1000x1539, 328.19K)

Legitimate political discourse

Trump was the President they attacked though.

He kind of got turned into a superpowered freak and right after the entire multiverse got jumbled up so normies don’t really remember any of this.

He's rich
Rich people can pay expensive lawyers to draw this out forever and force complex investigations to prove the simplest thing

Amanda Waller should become president of DC America .

For white collar crime sure. But when you attack the President, your ass is grass no matter how rich you are, you go straight to jail.

>it was a clone
>it was a cyborg
>it was an evil alternative universe version of me
>I was mind controlled at the time
>I was possessed by a demon/alien/computer at the time
How can you ever convict anyone in a comic book universe. There is always some doubt if they committed the crime no matter how much evidence you have against them

With Lex as her first gentleman

She could never win an election and nobody would ever choose her as a running mate. Only way it would be possible would be if she were given a cabinet position and everyone above her in the line of succession was either killed or somehow indisposed. Like maybe have a story where she's the designated survivor during the State of the Union and the Capitol is sent into the Phantom Zone, so she's acting President until they're rescued.

As a deep state bureaucrat, Waller knows that the real power is right where she is, not with the office of the president.

Sounds like She-Hulk has to jump over to DC for some legal series.

>suicide squad finally gets busted and the world knows that they have been using super villains for black ops stuff
>Instead of being disgusted everyone in America thinks it was a good idea and Waller becomes massively popular

I'm having a hard time understanding why would Brainiac and Siniestro even give a shit about what happens on Earth

Luthor's plan involved multiversal shit, not just the Earth.

Death Metal undid a lot and most writers are just ignoring Snyder's run. Williamson is only using it for multiverse plot reasons but it's just swept under the rug for everyone else.

Isn’t the current status quo is that everyone remembers every timeline and has some multiverse memories leak in. Can you you even prove that it was this universe in this timeline that anything happened?

Lotta Jan 6 terrorist still roaming free

Everyone knows there's a multiverse and are aware of the more cosmic stuff that have happened. Not so much the differing lives.

They didn't come close to the president.

>Sue Dibny remembers being raped by Dr. Light and Riddler and can't do a thing about it.