Is there anything more cringe than the "generic arm-crossing cartoon reviewer" who uses Sonic music in their videos?

Is there anything more cringe than the "generic arm-crossing cartoon reviewer" who uses Sonic music in their videos?

I don't know why but even as a Sonicfag myself I cringe my spine out when I hear Sonic music in the backround of these stupid cartoon reviews. To me it's this very sad and pathetic attempt at seeming cool. I respect people who use retro game music in their videos but when it's only sonic music I click off.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 120.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/veronicandjelly/status/1446190316076236800
static.wikia.nocookie.net/youtube/images/9/99/Marki.png/revision/latest?cb=20200821205927
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>HI HI PUFFY AMI YUMMIE

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10.84K)

His reviews are boring and he has no personality. He just preaches to the choir 99% of the time.

>Is there anything more cringe than the "generic arm-crossing cartoon reviewer" who uses Sonic music in their videos?
Yes, watching their videos anyway and promoting them for free, fucking retard.

Well sonic fans in any form are cringe

I cannot begin to imagine the headspace you're in to where you will willingly watch videos you aren't interested in, and take that to the point of making a thread about it. I don't even know why I'm replying to you.

>acknowledging something is promoting it

Retarded

>all of Oneys friends are ditching him for this twink.

I cannot begin to imagine the headspace you're in to where you will willingly reply to a thread you're not interested in. I don't even know why I'm replying to you.

>Is there anything more cringe than the "generic arm-crossing cartoon reviewer" who uses Sonic music in their videos?
Generic Cartoon Reviewer with a Female Avatar and a male voice that is desperately trying to sound female?

Fair

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 138.8K)

>Chris got cucked by a literal zoomer Sonic autist
Either Chris has some issues or Veronica just has an insatiable Irish fever

Attached: 1643672470176.png (929x519, 992.48K)

I'm pretty sure she's just been sleeping around with Chris's ilk of people.

>Dates Chris
>Breaks up
>That April she's with Uricksaladbar on a couch smoking weed
>Gets back together with Chris
>Breaks up
>Hanging out and going on a backpacking trip abroad with Sonny
>Now LS Mark stuff

Or Veronica was a gold digging harlot and this guy makes more money than Chris in addition to being more handsome.

She tried to make him choose between the worms and her and she didn't know that he would choose the worms every time.

It's fucking over

Attached: 1644101621503.jpg (2048x2048, 333.11K)

Yeah, but that's my fetish tho

this cunt sounded better when she was using her regular voice because she was always an effeminate low-test fag, but now she has that nasally voice every troon does when they're trying too hard to sound female and it's intolerable

Well, some people do cringe as they O-Face, so you do you.

>Reviews every Simpsons episode
>Hates Sideshow Bob Episodes
>Hates Treehouse of Horror
>Keeps marking down episodes for being "Mean spirited" and then claims Frank Grimes is his favorite episode
His opinions are baffling

Attached: 1646208500912.jpg (1500x1390, 1.89M)

It’s true tho

see

She's fucking him right? Has to be, but is hiding it cause of the age gap (19 and 30)

he seems quite to be a bragger

Veronica has some flat ass saggy tittiers
twitter.com/veronicandjelly/status/1446190316076236800

static.wikia.nocookie.net/youtube/images/9/99/Marki.png/revision/latest?cb=20200821205927

couldn't upload directly cuz Mark is cursed

There's no way someone actually watched that right? I looked it up and it was six (6) hours long. I really don't see how anyone could dislike Sideshow Bob or the Treehouse of Horror episodes, they're objectively among the most memorable episodes.

G R O O M E D

Quite obvious

I listened to it like a podcast while at work, only two hours of it but still

Can you groom a 19 year old?

he has hair, doesn't he?

He isn’t nearly as cute as his avatar implies

I listened to it while at work, several hour long shit is great because it don't need to manage a playlist and shit like that to find something new every 5 minutes, that said i don't remember his takes, i think i thought he was too lenient on shit though. I do that with most longform shit, they are pretty much always done so you can ignore the visuals and if the makers have important visual info they will call it out, the makers of such long vids usually know the audience. Longform might as well be called Wagecore.

I think thats what made me stop at the two hour mark. Outside of the weird takes seen here it really is just listening to a guy say "Its alright" over and over for six hours

So do you hate trannies or not?