Should comic book heroes spank their female villains more?

Should comic book heroes spank their female villains more?

Attached: thingmoondragon.jpg (511x671, 135.4K)

Yes

Attached: 1644154737644.jpg (1073x1200, 578.56K)

Yes and female superheroes should spank male villains

Absolutely
naughty villains deserve to be punished after all

Yes

Attached: 1205038630224.jpg (260x250, 25.01K)

Remember that one time papa did indeed spank?

Attached: RCO006_1468985782.jpg (1088x1600, 742.6K)

Silver age was weird.

Attached: 1357002074132.jpg (912x696, 344.9K)

Why the fuck did they think wood would work on him?

No idea.

Attached: 1377734704379.jpg (276x273, 34.81K)

Does thing have any sense of touch? How come he does not kill every villain he fight?

Attached: holly blue.jpg (2319x1840, 815.16K)

this is what happens when a society is sexually repressed. this is one of the reasons older people are so fucked up

>Moondragon
>Female villain
Isn't she a member of the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, an ally of Mar-Vell, and a lesbian superhero?
Kind of looks like he's brutally sodomizing her.

In her first appearances she was a villain with a completely different origin and powerset

I am not so sure it's a good idea for Ben to spank anybody. I mean he can heft a tank, and his hands are basically stone gauntlets.

He must be very careful there or Heather would require extensive medical treatment.

That's fair.

And... oddly enough, I think it might be more effective. A lot of this supervillain business is ego. Looking and feeling intimidating. Getting disciplined in public by Carol Danvers would be a pretty effective deterrent.

...I wonder if the Wrecking Crew ever group raped a heroine, though

I am 100 % certain there must be doujins of exactly that, and no, I do not need that confirmed

The Fantastic Four's powers kind of don't bear closer scrutiny.

I mean - what happens to Reed Richards' organs when he stretches into a sheet or a 300-foot string? How do his eyes and ears continue to function? What the hell happens to his brain? Does he turn into a sort of pudding when he sleeps? Does he excrete? Does he need to breathe? Do his individual cells stretch?

If Sue turns invisible, is she invisible in other wavelengths? (If not, most animals can see her fine - humans are one of the few mammals that DON'T see into the ultraviolet spectrum). Can she maybe regulate that? Does that mean she can turn invisible in the infrared while still remaining visible to the naked eye? Can her force fields repel radiation, or only matter? Can she make opaque force fields?

What exactly is burning when Johnny ignites? How does he breathe when he burns? How does he make fire do what he wants, as in: how does he shape the flames? Can he control how hot his flames are? Can he prevent things from burning when they actually should combust? Can he make fire outside his body without bursting into flame himself? Can he control other fires, like Pyro? Can he raise his temperature without burning?

Same thing with Ben. Are his insides rocky, too, like in the movie? It is an established fact that his rocks change form over time. How?

Moondragon is also arrogant and went off the rails at least once, believing herself to be a goddess who should rule the world.

A lot of this is down to the fact she is possessed by the spirit of the Dragon of the Moon, ever since she defeated him in mental battle.

>I mean - what happens to Reed Richards' organs when he stretches into a sheet or a 300-foot string? How do his eyes and ears continue to function? What the hell happens to his brain?
His organs and tissues stretch as well, without losing any of their other properties.
>Does he turn into a sort of pudding when he sleeps?
Not necessarily, but he can turn himself into semi-liquid state if he wants to. He holds his human form when he is relaxed and isn't actively using his power.
>Does he excrete?
He eats and drinks, so most definitely.
>Does he need to breathe?
He does.
>Do his individual cells stretch?
Uh, probably?
>Sue
Sue can definitely tune how her forcefields work. On at least one occasion she blocked infrared scans. Her shields also have protected her from nukes and gamma bombs (plus other various kinds of explosive and energetic weaponry), so she can block radiation too. She can regulate whether sounds, heat, light or air pass through her shields or not as well, but she needs to do it consciously and she has been fucked over by that plenty of times. And she can also manipulate light to change colors of shit as well.

Attached: RCO013_1568251724.jpg (1988x3056, 974.24K)

>What exactly is burning when Johnny ignites?
Oxygen around him. He can't burn in space (or rather, couldn't before he got a power boost recently).
>How does he breathe when he burns?
It's not clear if he has to. According to picrel he turns into plasma when he flames on and can be potentially immortal if he doesn't revert, so presumably his bodily functions cease altogether (as long as he has enough oxygen to keep his flames going).
>How does he make fire do what he wants, as in: how does he shape the flames?
No fucking idea.

Attached: [Mosaic #4].jpg (1959x1173, 1.35M)

Sue is seriously OP. But we knew that

Also, Reed's eardrums and the lenses of his eyes can't possibly function the same way when he stretches

Attached: Sue is badass.jpg (684x1024, 190.31K)

How is oxygen burning? Shouldn't it be nitrogen? Nitrogen burns when it gets hot enough.

>Can he control how hot his flames are? Can he prevent things from burning when they actually should combust?
Yes and yes.

Attached: 10.jpg (2272x1330, 1.53M)

>Can he make fire outside his body without bursting into flame himself?
Yup.
>Can he control other fires, like Pyro?
Somewhat. He fought his future self once and got his flames turned off. He used the same trick against fire-based superhumans at least twice.
>Can he raise his temperature without burning?
Pretty sure he can, but can't recall a recent instance of him doing that off the bat. He did use it back in silver age to singe Namor while submerged.

Attached: 0.1.jpg (2051x2519, 1.58M)