So I'm supposed to feel bad for this hysterical psychotic mass-murdering family-torturing terrorist just because she's...

So I'm supposed to feel bad for this hysterical psychotic mass-murdering family-torturing terrorist just because she's cute and mentally ill? Why don't people feel nearly as bad for her sister who has arguably been through even worse?

Attached: FIhUd-pXIAEu-0l.jpg (887x1024, 74.39K)

For my own mental health I pretend that Vi's partner is an effemite albeit hetero guy with long hair.

>her sister who has arguably been through even worse?
Vi can handle her trauma. Jinx couldn't, which means she needs help more.

>Vi can handle her trauma.
Lmao

Attached: councilarchives.png (1045x443, 41K)

Because Vi is the source of their problems. Fuck that cunt

Why'd they have to change to some shitty artstyle that makes everyone look like crack whores?

>Some fanfiction outside the show
Vi didn't change in prison, she had no development, her character is shit

Most of them don't, it's just Jinx because she actually is a crack whore

Attached: FNqz80wVIAAzX1B.jpg (750x500, 54.85K)

Pilties deserve the guillotine, Jinx did nothing wrong.

No, it’s because she’s a lesbian.

The council archives are canon, how the fuck is she supposed to develop in an environment that encourages her to be isolated, paranoid and violent you autist

Aracane got 9 Annie Awards! How come there is not a thread about it?

Attached: 49th-Annie-Awards-Winners-Arcane-and-Mitchells.jpg (1000x562, 419.23K)

Think about her babies.

Attached: 1647055817384m.jpg (1024x565, 74.1K)

There is

Attached: 1646865429037.jpg (810x1048, 212.75K)

Fuck off, if it isn't shown in the show then then it's fucking irrelevant. If you have to read supplementary material then you failed in making a coherent whole.

Heimerdonger*

Attached: heimer3.png (1791x255, 77.64K)

Again you are expecting her to develop in an environment that encourages her to be isolated, paranoid and violent do you understand how bad you are at understanding humans

Ah yes, babies...

Attached: 1647094885360.jpg (1156x755, 176.43K)

She quits prison and is no worse for wear you fucking idiot, it's like you're actually ignoring what's shown in the series and just protecting your head canon and justification.

censoring her costume was a huge dealbreaker for me so I never bothered watching

Attached: 1638147660791.jpg (1800x1272, 1.68M)

Because what she values most (protecting her loved ones) is still there, she explicitly states this in the last episode you faggot

Because it's like with make up job in movies. If your character is ugly it automatically elevates the title in the eyes of the plebs

They all have incredibly obnoxious looking faces.

>vi not beating up people in prison to avoid getting raped

Jinx is not for lewd unless it's with her daddy.

Attached: 1646946271207.webm (710x306, 2.91M)

>this
>ugly

Attached: caitlynbrothel.png (3840x1612, 2.28M)

That doesn't explain anything about her lack of change in character, you turd. Young Vi and post prison Vi are exactly the same and if you don't think that's fucking trash writing then you're hopeless.

Exactly, Caitlyn is the ugliest of the bunch. I still don't know what the fuck they were thinking with her. She's fucking hideous and it hurts to look at her

The facial proportions are ugly and unpleasant to look at.

>for your own mental health you'd deny reality
seems legit

Jinx, Silco and Viktor are the most well written characters in Arcane.
The worst ones are Heimerdinger and Ekko.

Attached: FLoODRXVcAEmTTp.jpg (1292x830, 157.33K)

>Viktor
meh