GREETINGS MY CHILDREN!

>GREETINGS MY CHILDREN!

Attached: rina-chan.png (600x436, 128.99K)

It blows my mind that cartoons are so shit that Any Forums still talks about mediocre shit made ten or fifteen years ago.

>IT IS I RENNA-CHAN

AND CUP EACH OTHERS BALLS TO OUR HEARTS CONTENT

>AND NOT RUNK A CHUNK! I DON'T CARE WHO THE FUCK SAID WHAT! MY NAME IS NOT RUNK A CHUCK!

This stuff is gold compared to what's out there now. Even the modern webtoons try so hard to be corporate-friendly.

It's really not. Spazkid was never close to being as funny as some of the actual cream of the crop on that site.

You sound like a faggot loser retard rape victim rape rape rape rape.

My point is old webtoons so be so obscure and bottom of the barrel that they're not even worth mentioning. There's so few quality things produced nowadays by anyone, corporate or not, that people still remember 2000's era animators. That's completely insane.

*should be so obscure

Just kind of sounds like you're a bitter aughts kid rather than an actual judgement on today's stuff.

Because people are desperate for content that makes them feel anything. Everything modern is so unabashedly cold and hollow.

>durr you're the problem
Literally the response to any criticism of today's modern cartoon industry on here. The market speaks for itself, nobody cares anymore but keep blaming the audience for not liking the Black woman Iron Man or whatever horseshit they're peddling now.

Pokémon Spread is comedy gold

Genius here. The chap you have replied to is indubitably correct in his conclusion, modern media suffers deeply from a lack of what people would call "soul". It seems that substance has instead been superseded by "pertinency" and underlying ulterior motives at pushing convivial ideologies. Nothing is made simply for the sake of wanting to regale people with what only a pristine artists vision can bring to the table. I would withhold from arguing with verbally expressed poster, you imperil looking quite fatuous in comparison.

Cheerio,
Genius

I didn't even mention anything about animation, it just legit sounds like you're just bitter if you're finding comfort in relics of your childhood. Like that's fine, but don't act like that's a deep read on whatever beef you have.

Kek,
I can't believe Cory made 10 mins of pure autism just to make fun of Rina's abysmal Street Fighter parody.
I mean sure its kinda expected from Cory but fuck man.

Attached: 160000218434.jpg (500x375, 29.38K)

>You're just bitter
More gaslighting. You don't have to be an "aughts kid" to realize the state of animation, and media in general, nowadays is shit.

It's probably because most people grew up watching this stuff and it means something to them. It's not that big of a deal to draw discussion towards old, crappy flash animations from the past.
Regurgitating words from a thesaurus doesn't make you a genius, it just makes you look pompous

Genius here. It appears that my lexicon may have offended you, or left you affrighted. I will endeavor my best to abstain, but may I remind you, I am but a genius after all. Please give me some leeway, or you run the jeopardy of looking quite incoherent.

Cheerio,
Genius

An idiot admires complexity, a genius admires simplicity