The eternal debate

The eternal debate

Attached: aWjxjpd_700b.jpg (700x700, 151.19K)

>DCEU Darkseid
loser

Attached: Darkseid.png (1023x773, 468.85K)

One is a god, the other a Titan. Ask Zeus and Cronus.

darkseid doesn't know how maths works and has been thoroughly mishandled for most of his history. He should be a talker not a fighter. The man who convinces you to go against your own interests by appearing on your living room couch.

There can't be an anti-life equation if theres a life equation. thats like trying to prove 1+1 does not equal 2.

also thanos has better hair.

>in the movies, thanos can't beat captain marvel without the power stone
>in the movies, darkseid loses to a war-roided ares thousands of years in the past before getting all his power
>in the comics, thanos gets wrecked by odin
>in the comics, darkseid is a multiversal threat with a version that oversees the multiverse with the other gods
>thanos killed half the universe
>darkseid has wiped out several universes and killed several supermen
DARKSEID IS the winner.

Attached: darkseid makes his own superman.jpg (775x1213, 144.74K)

There's no debate, Darkseid is cooler

movie darkseid is all AHHHH SAVE ME PARADEMONS then literally FORGETS what planet gave him his greatest defeat for 1000 years

he's jobseid incarnate

>meanwhile in the mcu...

Attached: AAAAAAHHHHH.gif (480x201, 1.43M)

The Anti-Life equation is not an actual equation

I don't think I've ever seen a villain die TWICE in the same movie. The first one was so bad, people actually felt sorry for him.

Attached: gee thanos mom lets you die twice in the same movie.jpg (1091x1162, 578.59K)

It literally is

Lamest and most OP characters in both verses. I wish they didn't exist.

Though Darksied also got punched out by doomsday and superman had to nurse him back to health. Also in the animated Trigon beat the shit out of doomsday as well.

Kino

>in the comics, darkseid is a multiversal threat with a version that oversees the multiverse with the other gods
Wait, how does that work?

That's just how New Gods work in general. Someone, correct me if I'm wrong but aren't there supposed to be just one version of each of the New Gods? Like, they operate outside of the rules of the Multiverse, and each different New God we see in the canon and elseworld stories is just an avatar of the one true Darkseid/Orion/Highfather, etc.

Mongul and Apocalypse

Can we stop pretending movie Thanos isn't infinitely better than movie Darkseid. The latter was barely even a character, nevermind an actual threat. He had about as much presence in the entire JL as Thanos had in the Avengers post-credit scene.

Comics, they are about the same nowadays.
Moives, Thanos.

I liked when he was turned into a baby for like 3ish years and then was satisfied with ruling an imaginary world because he didn't want to deal with Batkek.

>In the movies, Thanos beat a bitch who can go FTL and tear through advanced alien warships like tissue paper with clever thinking
>In the movies, Darkseid lost to a bunch of muscle dudes tossing elemental attacks that weren't even FTL and a man with an axe
Dude, empowered people aren't more powerful just because they're a god.

Sorry, Darkseid, but we already know who won

Attached: ezgif-1-80d3343834.gif (640x360, 3.91M)

>ruling an imaginary world
I thought he was being babysat by Grail most of the time, and wanted to get back to world conquest asap once he could talk to her

>DarkseidBros....

Attached: UemjwGEfbF2LkpXqIPLXA2K_8vjS06a1NqhTmWrzxUo.jpg (305x400, 51.55K)