Spider-Man Movies

So what's your guys thoughts on the various Spider-Man Movies?

Mega: mega.nz/folder/qegkgI6S#v3YuKuw6TRUr0j436S8RQg

Attached: Spider-Man Movies.jpg (668x269, 153.57K)

Kill
Fuck
Marry (for the Stark tech only)
Ignore

Haven't seen the Rami films in ages.

> SM1
Good

> SM2
Very Good

> SM3
Decent

> Homecoming
Very Good

> The 1st 2 Spider-Slayer episodes of TAS plus & especially the episode with Smythe being turned into the Ultimate Slayer, it's that series's equivalent to the BatTas Mr Freeze stuff.
Great

9. Spider-Verse - never seen it
8. FFH - top 5 worst MCU films
7. SM3 - this movie was never good
6. Homecoming - meh
5. TASM - decent
4. NWH - very frustrating to watch
3. TASM2 - I really love this movie (i'm not joking)
2. SM - Soul
1. SM2 - Kino

>movie has Willem Dafoe
kinĂ³
>movie doesn't have Willem Dafoe
irrelevant shit

simple as

>Kill
Why tho?

>movie has Willem Dafoe hamming it up
I am not sure if it's the nostalgia but the older actors have a charisma that could work with the most shit scripts

Anything Kevin Feige was directly involved in is pure gold

>very frustrating to watch
Unironically why. I hate the MCU, but it feels no different than others so I don't get why it's frustrating.

>sub 2GB files for the Raimi movies
Holy compression, Batman! I unironically feel like these will look like shit,

Raimi ones are the best capeshit movies ever made, even the third one.

Garfield ones are awful and nobody actually likes them or Garfield, they just pretend to.

The MCU ones are mediocre with the exception of No Way Home which is only good for the overload of fanservice and the novelty of seeing the cool Raimi villians again plus a good version of Electro.

Attached: 1646176742841.png (600x490, 45.54K)

>nobody actually likes them or Garfield,
The movies suck but Garfield is unironically a good actor. Calm down, frogposter.

>hate the MCU, but it feels no different than others
The MCU Spider-Man movies feel very different though, there is actual sovl in these ones. Iron-Man does his standard quipping and it sets him up as an asshole for the movie

Back to your discord Andrewfag, sure he is a great actor but his Spider-Man sucked until NWH

Your post implied that no one likes Andrew Garfield in general. I think if he had been given better material to work with, he could have been a great Peter Parker and Spider-Man.

>if it was good it would have been good
Andrew isn't the only one who could use some better material

Someone has to die - and better the one who had to pad his ass.

Lmao, not sure how you twist me saying that if it wasn't a soulless attempt to keep the rights and had heart into it, it could have been more noteworthy, but I guess that's all I can expect from a frogposter.

Please don't tell me if you dump the SM3 theatrical cut instead of 3.1 OP...

NWH is a weird movie to me. I loved it, but only really in the second half. Peter trying to "fix" the villains, and the subsequent fallout. But the first half with the high school stuff feels so bizarrely paced and sluggish? I can't put my finger on it.

Attached: Holland Spiderman.jpg (848x1258, 801.96K)

First half is the best part of the movie