The asian girl needs money to goto a concert...

the asian girl needs money to goto a concert, so the tranny MtF character encourages her to take pictures of her "panda" and sell it to people

They charge money to see her "panda" in the bathroom. The charge money for photos of her "panda" and videos of her "panda"

Her mother tells her not to show her "panda" in public and to stay away from boys. The mc refuses and shows her "panda" to the entire school, then keeps the "panda". at the end of the film her mother tells her "You aren't going out with your "panda" out like that" and she replies "my panda my choice"

It's pretty obvious what "panda" is

Attached: 1647144396352.png (1890x1012, 2.24M)

Movie's about as subtle as a brick to the face.

Is there really a tranny in this movie?

So the message is "onlyfans is liberating"?

Go back to motherfucker.

>Mom, I want to suck and fuck every member of 4*town all at once, a dick in my pussy, a dick in my ass, and two in my mouth, fucking and cumming in all of my orifices and then I want to grow up to be a prostitute selling my ass for cash, I'm 13 DEAL WITH IT

Jesus, is this really the plot?

wow Any Forums's chock full of schizos... good thing Any Forums's nothing like that right? haha

Essentially, I mean I'm sure they didn't intend that to be the plot but they kinda fucked up by equating the panda to a period in like the first ten minutes and thus creating that subtext from the start

i'm no zoologist but are these red panda things actually pandas because they sure look different from real pandas

Yes, and make way for OnlyFans Jr. sponsored by Disney.

this is the most retarded take on the movie i think ive seen, bravo

Then what is it supposed to represent? She never uses the panda form for anything other than profit after a couple of scenes in the beginning.

Genius here. This is a certifiably correct reading into the social implications of this movie's messaging. Do not argue with OP for OP is correct. You do not want to look stupid.

Cheerio,
Genius.

Not really, they're more genetically similar to weasels or racoons than they are to any bear

Red Pandas aren't pandas. They aren't even bears. They're more closely related to raccoons.

Hmmm

Attached: 1647153617278.png (1319x211, 59.85K)

Whoever named these animals needs to get their ass kicked.

>then keeps the "panda"
This is where your pedo metaphor breaks down. Unless you're saying women should surgically remove their wombs and genitals. Nice try OP.

Nope. They're memeing in really bad faith.

>Being a tomboy is now a tranny
>Any Forums would fight this everyday
>Can't even recognize a tomboy anymore

Attached: 1580788266912.gif (500x375, 970.5K)

maybe it's a lack of faith in disney to not put a tranny in there

>I am right!
>I am right!
>Do not argue with me or you will look stupid.
I wonder where you came from.