This movie was made by and for womanbabies in their 30's

This movie was made by and for womanbabies in their 30's

Attached: Turning-Red-_-Official-Trailer-1-56-screenshot-1536x826.jpg (1536x826, 154.17K)

and?

Plenty of contrarian women seem to dislike it. Any woman who is a contrarian is by default a womanchild, anyway.

You should know by now despite being a children's brand Disney intentionally tries to target adults. I thought that was obvious from all the nostalgia pandering they've been doing for the last couple of years now

Attached: faq.png (1694x786, 905.92K)

I'm a femanon and I really enjoyed the movie. It really captured growing up, particularly how embarrassing the whole process is. It's cringe but it's accurate- that's why it's acceptable.

Post tits. Either way you have bad taste

I'm guessing DDN would have included Oh My Disney back in the day but has now progressed to Instagram and TikTok.

fucking normie what are you doing here!??

>cringe
>acceptable

Attached: 1643824382931.gif (480x238, 415.41K)

is this really supposed to be 30s childhood culture? I am a male 30 and this movie felt like it was for the generation directly after me.

I'm 33 and it definitely embodied my late elementary/middle school experience. I felt a nostalgic sense of joy from this honestly.

Same. OP's just a mad faggot because it wasn't made for manchildren in their 30's like him

Yeah, and? Not every movie is going to be made for you, dude.

Where to find 30 year old woman children to fuck as a 19 yo?

Attached: c56.jpg (600x2111, 122.67K)

Use different screenshots for your shitty spam threads, OP. I'm tired of seeing the same 5 or so canned shots from the same promos.

it was made by pedos for pedos

Attached: proof.png (1319x211, 59.85K)

I'm older than you and it felt accurate in many places. The mixed race boy band was pure modern fantasy though.

Why would you even want that

>assuming
Yep, real womanbaby moment

Attached: 1646654403703.gif (480x270, 3.78M)

Tinder, obviously. The real question is where do you find anyone ELSE to fuck

Nice job telling on yourself