Uh... 2002?

Uh... 2002?

Attached: FNrds_cVcAMN-o9.jpg (348x342, 21.58K)

If you were not alive during 2002 you need to leave Any Forums.org immediately.

I fucking hate women making fun of my husband Robert Pattinson he's more than twilight and he's like the 10th best actor in Hollywood.
I guess there's no scaping his perception of him

I get the feeling that the setting was formally in 2002, but in spirit was in the nostalgic memories of the crew working on this show between the ages of 10-16

There was that type of teen book since back than, tho it was mostly Ann Rice. The sexy monster predates Twilight.

Harry Potter is too controversial right now.

Should be a goosebumps book

What happened this time.

I think he's just referring the current twitter drama between trans-people and the Author that's be going on for the last couple years now.

Twilight was strong enough to replace Interview with the Vampire in the cultural consciousness.

I could see it. The Dresden Files? I also remember the X-files novels

Bro, this movie barely feels like 2002, or maybe Canadian 2002 was just that different

This is quite literally a Twilight reference. Also I grew up in the 2000s, I should be nostalgia-baited hard into this movie, but I'm not because it reeks of modernity so bad.

JK Rowling is currently in an internet war with YouTuber Vaush sparked by International Women's Day over what it means to be a woman

Twilight was from 2005

No user, it wasn't too much different. America and Canada, culturally speaking, are pretty similar.

>he's like the 10th best actor in Hollywood

Attached: discard (anon).png (680x680, 492.39K)

And wasn't popular until 2008. Now, what's it doing in this movie that touts Backstreet Boys and flip phones?

What a liar. Canadians are practically aliens. Not as bad as Euros though.

It could work as a Vampire Diaries reference

More recognizable than Interview with a Vampire I guess

We practically grew up on the same media, bar a couple of Canadian-only shows.

Why would anyone pay attention to Vaush, the guy's a fucking moron but also quite open about being a pedophile.

What country is she from`? America? BR?

Canada

Because they refuse to acknowledge harry potter

He was in Newsweek and CNN this week, I think.

if the movie takes place in 2002 why are there brown people, let alone girls with shitty piercings like that?
this doesn't feel like the early 2000's at all, and twilight was late 2000's, early 2010's.

Isn't he that guy who constantly raves on about lowering the age of consent and went on a big diatribe about how he wants "ethical CP" to be legal

>but also quite open about being a pedophile
>BUT
D-does him being open about that go against him being a moron?

Attached: dajokababy.png (182x465, 153.7K)

Are we just not going to mention the fact that these guys literally ripped off this fake-Twilight book from an anime?

Little Witch Academia had an entire episode about a trashy supernatural romance book series called Nightfall that was obviously a riff on Twilight.

Attached: LWA nightfall.png (854x481, 241.31K)