Wtf is wrong with James Tynion's brain?

Wtf is wrong with James Tynion's brain?

Attached: house of slaughter 4.png (988x842, 1.3M)

He never had male friends, so he assumed if two boys were in the same room together alone they were practicing the french kiss.

He’s gay.

Someone should really investigate this guy. He had for sure diddled at least one kid.

He also admitted to being sexually abused at a con interview which he actively files youtube takedown requests for.

what is happening here

Attached: 1588005481857.png (949x125, 21.45K)

The amount of faggotry in the comic space in the last 5 - 10 years is honestly disgusting.

What?

Then get your faggotry out of the comic space.

it's a pretty famous clip. he wasn't on stage or anything, it was taken at a bar and he was obviously intoxicated. reddit fags will tell you he was "joking" but he clearly wasn't

I have never heard of it before.

>being woke is "in", if I want to be successful I need to have as much gay shit in my comic as possible
Thats it really. Though trying to pass off the notion that two teenagers will fuck regardless of their gender and thats totally expected is a real stretch even for "them"

Attached: 1645735964975.jpg (680x680, 72.4K)

Man House of Slaughter already sounded pretty fucking stupid, but this seals the deal for me. Hard pass.

>You're on his bed!
IT'S LITERALLY THE ONLY PIECE OF FURNITURE TO SIT ON.
MOTHERFUCKER DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A CHAIR FOR HIS DESK

Attached: JUUJ.gif (300x600, 79.54K)

Oh no, she's a fujo. And she was right.

What are you pretending is the problem here?

>two males sleeping in the same room in seperate beds
>of course you guys would try and fuck
are you seriously telling me you can't see the problem with this logic?

...so, what are you pretending is the problem here?

If you can't see the problem that means you're part of the problem.

Having read it, it seems like the issue is more that they're teenagers. She wouldn't be surprised by them being boys or need to call attention to it in particular; that's not what she's upset about. It's that they're together at all, as the following panels make very clear.