Which had the worst finale...

Which had the worst finale? And if you want to make distinctions between SU and SUF finales or just combine them into one story, feel free to.

Attached: 3636456464.png (777x766, 526.75K)

svtfoe hands down

Attached: cleaved.png (968x1632, 1.46M)

Star,
Overall I would put the SU finales above everyone’s here.
Ripping off Gurren Lagann I swear

Star Vs. has the best finale here because it was the closest to capturing the Season 1 feel of Nefcy's fucked up humor.

Samurai Jack was bad both because it dragged on for too long with a bunch of 'member berries, had a cheap deus ex machina, then ripped-off an ending, when they had 16 years to think of a way to make a good ending.

Korra's ending was stupid and shitty, but that's part for the rest of the show, and insulting that it tried to hide it behind LGBT crap.

Steven Universe was never good, and the ending was just as bland as the rest of the show.

Star Vs I lost interest in during season 2, so I can't comment.

Attached: Gurren Lagann.png (864x1000, 239.37K)

Star Vs., though I see 's point. I could not get over just how fuckin bad it was.

Attached: abs.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

Samurai Jack's ending was fine, fit the series well.

SVTFOE was horrid.

Steven Universe's endings are all relatively good(SU, Movie, and SUF), IMO the movie is the best of the endings.

Korra's ending was good.

pretty much would rank them

SU Movie > Samurai Jack > Korra > SU/SUF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SVTFOE

Samurai Jack had a fantastic first 3 episodes, fun 4th episode, then 6 mediocre episodes. It wasn't terrible, and there were some great moments even as they tried to cash-in on "remember this" stuff, like ghost-scotsman charging in with his daughters, that part was pretty great. Honestly it felt like they needed like, 2-3 more episodes in order to flesh more of the ending out. Like they spent all this time and care on the first 3 to the point that it felt like it could have been its own mini-series of just those 3-4 episodes, and then the rest was just rushed.

Could have been worse. Could have been better.

>Jack
Bad, but bad in the way that just made me quietly disappointed rather than.
>Korra
Boring. Not bad enough for me to care; not mediocre enough for me to give it a pass. More disappointing than Jack, I guess, but the show was never great to begin with, so I'm not personally that broken up about it.
>Star
Never got into Star, thank fucking god.
>Steven Universe
Alright ending. I was of the few people who though Future was okay. Not nearly as bad as people make it out to be, but it should've had more Jasper so it's like a 6/10. Monster Steven is dumb as fuck, but the actual ending of the show is both touching and appropriate. Pearl ugly crying got to me, what can I say?

>Jack take 2
Bad, but bad in the way that just made me quietly disappointed rather than apoplectic or something like a lot of people got. First three episodes are still pure kino. Ashi is annoying and so is Aku's death. Needed more Scotsman. Overall could've been worse, I guess, but personally this one is still the worst.

SU > Korra > Jack > Star VS

Despite how rushed Steven Universe felt in the end, I still liked the theme of Future as a whole. Wrapping up Steven's issues with the acknowledgement of his martyr complex. Showing how everything he had bottled up and dealt with over the course of the series comes back to haunt him while everyone else moves on with their happy endings. There are still characters that feel sidelined, but they at least tried to give the main cast a proper goodbye.

Korra finally started to find its footing with Book 3, and while Book 4 had its share of issues (like Kuvira being more sympathetic than Suyin, and the wacky giant robot), I'd still say I liked where Korra as a character ended up. And the last-second romance was rushed, but pretty negligible in judging the season as a whole.

The last season of Samurai Jack started out as beautifully as I could have hoped. But the romance arc felt misplaced, and undoing the future by erasing everyone Jack has ever helped or befriended didn't feel like the victory I had hoped for. Doesn't help that the last second twist with Ashi didn't make much sense beyond their clear desire for a tragic ending. Even the spin-off game tries to retcon it.

Star VS wins it for worst character derailment to a comical degree. Where they somehow topped all the painful romance drama and characters turning evil for no reason, with a good old fashioned round of genocide.

Attached: 830954.jpg (1280x720, 131.2K)

The video game unironically made up for Jack’s middling ending.

SvsTFoE ruined all previous seasons for me with its ending.

Samurai Jack really fucked up its tone. A serious romance plot was the absolute last thing I would have ever expected from its return.

I think we all know who the undisputed champion of having the worst finale in western animation is.

Attached: voltron-legendary-defender-poster.jpg (760x1154, 267.38K)

Korra had like 3 different endings to 3 different seasons that all suck. S4's last episode doesn't really suck but everything past the mech reveal is shit by default.

fuck man
why did you have to remind me

Should we add Adventure Time into this worst-off? Because I think Finn dying alone is hilariously bad

The SU Movie was a perfect ending for Steven Universe. Unfortunately we also got future, which I suspect will sour a lot of goodwill over time. Too much of the show requires handwaving trauma caused by the villains for "also Steven has ptsd and no idea what to do with his life" to work as an ending

Attached: tiers of endings.png (2404x598, 204.38K)

>SvsTFoE ruined all previous seasons for me with its ending.
Are you kidding? The finale's aftermath is what the third season should have been.

Steven has always kind of had that issue, remember when Amethyst and him talked after ASPR

Legend of Korra was fucked long before S4's finale. Going "Oh yeah we spent S3 saying absolute monarchy was kinda bad, lucky this royal man-child we installed wants to implement democracy, no we're not going to expand on that he said democracy so it all worked out" is just another car in a train wreck of juvenile, retarded writing.

Samurai Jack's end is pretty fucked for him personally because he spends 40+ years getting used to living in a future he erases, then has to say in the past as a fish out of water (again) watching everyone grow old and die as a time immortal. Also his wife fades away because she never existed, but his memories of their interactions which also never happened somehow remain as a final twist of the knife.

SU like LotK was fucked long before the finales, but Future cements Steven as a dumb faggot hypocrite.

Star Vs has the worst because of sheer collateral. No character escapes unscathed, the ones that didn't die are the ones that you wish did.