One of the members of the "boy" band that the protagonists thirst over is a college aged man with 2 kids

>One of the members of the "boy" band that the protagonists thirst over is a college aged man with 2 kids
What the FUCK did Disney mean by this?

Attached: 1637044213150.png (976x915, 535.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=it8RZuozCm0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joey_Fatone#Personal_life
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess it's a woke thing, IRL idols aren't supposed to even have public relationships

>t. has never interacted with teenagers
When I was in middle school me and my friends would always talk about which teachers were the hottest regardless of their marital status. Quit clutching your pearls you fucking faggots.

I have a dick so I never really understood the whole boy band thing but when Bobs Burgers does their boy band jokes there's also a middle aged guy in the band as well.
So I'm guessing one or possibly two of the boy bands this whole "joke" is based on was noticeably older than the others.

Girls love older men, and would love to be with older men but if you like younger women that aren't them it's bad

being college aged isn't really a bad thing for boy bands. NSYNC members were a massive range of ages with Justin being 15 and Chris being 24 and it was perfectly normal for a middle school/teenage girls to go nuts over them.

>Jesse when he grows up and his kids tell him they want to be in a boyband
m.youtube.com/watch?v=it8RZuozCm0

Kids today are so fucking sheltered.

boyband members can still get married and have kids, in reality that has a good chance of ruining their careers though

It's a pretty common joke

He's also the only white one in the group.

What are today's boybands anyway? BTS? Do girls today go crazy for these foreign hotties? I know my queer ass does but that's beside the point

There was a joke in Bob Burgers where one of the members of the band was a old guy with kids. I guess is something that is only funny if you grew with that stuff.

Attached: latest[1].png (1912x1072, 740.34K)

>Comparing your high school teachers to the idol industry

Nobody gives a shit about your high school teachers, idol culture is a billion dollar entertainment clusterfuck where every part of the idol's identity is manufactured for profit

Which part of what they said is pearl clutching?

>2002
>omg
No school girls were online in 2002. This movie was shit. It was better than I expected but I was expecting steaming nasty shit. Which character was supposed to be a tranny?

K-POP is carrying the boy band industry these days

go outside

I got it

Attached: ab67616d0000b2733b75d31a3fa4fd0f90295f76.jpg (640x640, 178.32K)

Underage detected

wasn't that a reference about how one of the Backstreet Boys members was way older than the other members?

>No school girls were online in 2002.

My younger sister was obsessed with AIM since like 98.

Western boybands don't exist anymore since foreign idol groups have become too big to compete with. One Direction was pretty much the last "boy band"

He's Joey Fatone

>Fatone met his wife, Kelly Baldwin, while they were still in high school in 1993. After joining NSYNC two years later, their relationship was off-and-on.

>It was a much speculated rumor that Fatone had briefly dated singer Pink in early 2000, to which Pink stated, "[Joey] took me to Friendly's as a casual date, not like a date-date. I just wanted ice cream. We were in the friend zone." The singer has stated that although they did technically go on a date, it was more platonic and that Fatone was "a total sweetheart."[21]

>After rekindling his romance with Baldwin, shortly after that same year, she became pregnant in the spring of 2000 with their first child, Briahna, who was born exactly a year after the release of NSYNC's hit sophomore album, No Strings Attached. They became engaged in the fall of 2002.

>On September 9, 2004, Fatone married Baldwin at Oheka Castle on Long Island, New York, in a ceremony that was attended by all his NSYNC bandmates.[22] Fatone and his wife have two daughters: Briahna Joely, born March 21, 2001,[23] and Kloey Alexandra born January 2010.[24] Fatone's best friend, Lance Bass, is their godfather.[25]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joey_Fatone#Personal_life

Why do you think they made the show To Catch a Predator? Too many girls were getting groomed and raped via yahoo messenger

Attached: 1636331540040.png (800x1199, 362.25K)

That's a normal thing.
Also, the film takes place in 2002. The age of consent was like 14 back then.

*In Canada

Ask me how I know you're just a zoomie poser who was probably shitting diapers in 2002

1D's disbanding created this massive vacuum in the hearts of teen girls (and to a lesser extent, boys) and BTS was in the right place at the right time. I'd say in my very biased opinion, older bands like Big Bang, SHINee and Super Junior had much better voices but I like deeper voices in general. Never imagined in 2008 that Kpop idols would be a global thing in the late 2010s. They were popular here in Asia, but like Jay Chou or Rain. At that time, J-pop was bigger than K-pop or Mandopop & Cantopop. I also saw this parallel uptrend of girl groups. Back then it was the Wonder Girls and now it's folks like BlackPink.

>there's also a middle aged guy in the band as well.
kek

Attached: Boyz4Now.jpg (1200x675, 119.24K)

>here in asia

CHINAMAN DETECTED

Not Chinese. But wish I could understand and speak it. Would make life so much easier.

I still say that 2PM was better than BTS

No user, it's even worse than that, I'm a poorfag from bumfuck flyover and dialup internet didn't even exist in my schools until I was in highschool. Fuck you guys for making me reevaluate my childhood.