Tried to make my Any Forumstard boyfriend watch cartoons with me and now he's on a schizo spiel about how everything in...

Tried to make my Any Forumstard boyfriend watch cartoons with me and now he's on a schizo spiel about how everything in them is a psyop to destroy white children, im exhausted Any Forums frens.
Animators are not smart enough to make psyops, they're literally horny degenerate narcissists.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/C95c4lm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any Forumstard here
most animation isn't psyop shit.
are you a fag though or a woman?
or god forbid a tranny """""woman""""" (ywnbaw, etc.)

who told you to dedicate your free time to giving orgasms to a white nationalist, when you could instead be strapping a dildo to a life-sized Oswald Rabbit plush and riding him to Reno?

but, to answer your question:

if everything is a psyop to keep the white man down, then no white man's failure is his own -- it's due to the cabal that runs everything, doing white genocide by not letting Finn fuck PB, clearly George Soros personally gave the order for that one.

Attached: 1570984499726.jpg (1024x757, 161.49K)

>imagine being gay but also sucking poltard dick.

Get some self-respect tranny.

Autistic woman woman.
I was particularly a huge Finnceline shipper myself as a wee lass, felt their personalities complimented eachother better than PB and Finn.

Attached: 4addf3ce837ad5ac7c60a1b2f0730d28.png (700x950, 601.08K)

Get a new boyfriend. People like that only ever get worse and will try and drag you down with him.

Cartoons are a reflection of the environment the animators grew up in. They will almost always try and subvert the tropes they kept seeing as kids. If the hero always got the girl, then the hero will never get the girl. If the good guy is always white, then he won't ever be white. Skitzo Any Forumstards can't comprehend how a chaotic system could produce seemingly ordered results. They mistake their natural human ability to find patterns in things as evidence there ARE patterns to be found.

Are you bi btw? My wife and I are looking for a third, if you want to get with someone who watches cartoons and ISN'T totally insane.

What, PB isn't even human nor do I think she can get pregnant.
Oh wait, this is AT of what we're talking about.
Still, a part of me wanted to see what was of him and Jake during that time between GolBetty and their deaths.

How you rate this comic?
While growing I was too much of a sex obsessed person not to ship Finn with all the main characters
imgur.com/a/C95c4lm
Made by randomninjakitty on Tumblr and she does other stuff on insta now

Yes on getting a new boyfriend no on they never get better.
The husband of my cousin was like that, Russian Cuban self hating type, but now he seems to be better although he's a little bit of fit and int fuck.

>if you want to get with someone who watches cartoons and ISN'T totally insane

Genuinely the funniest comment I've ever read on this board.

>I can save him!!!
woman moment.

Attached: 1642696768076.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

I swear to god. Any Forumstards would call their own mother a tranny,

and it seems like every time a new cartoon comes out, The Quartering has to find the anti-white angle on it and rant about it.

Make no mistake, these people are not critiquing cartoons. They are just gathering an audience of cartoon fans who are receptive to white nationalist messages, introducing more right-wing thought to them, until they're flying to Dallas waiting for JFK Jr to rise from the dead.

Attached: gothfield olive garden.jpg (680x434, 43.54K)

I'm just his friend and I've actually never met him irl I just meme along with him but tell him if he's sure this is just a joke or not when I perceive his being to swept along also tell him that sou shit will not give you bitch tits or stuff like that.
However I won't deny I'm something of a effeminate guy who sometimes things like a women but doesn't want to be one

>Are you bi btw? My wife and I are looking for a third, if you want to get with someone who watches cartoons and ISN'T totally insane.
Kek, that gave me a good chuckle, thanks user, but not really bi or poly and im not much of a sexual person.
Is that his mom??
7/10 the art is good i guess?

Attached: Death_(DC_Comics).jpg (179x256, 14.11K)

You might want a new boyfriend lmao
But what specific shows are you showing him? There’s a bit of a difference between a normal show and She-ra

okay good
Qtards are faggots who need to be shot

Yeah that's his mom but is all good because she's an a.i. that can have multiple android bodies

I really love him and he's an awesome guy but it's just...exhausting to deal with it.
I asked him to watch Red with me since it just came out, i guess that's mid tier? It's not as pure of wokeism as something made in the 60s but its not She-ra yknow? He refused to watch it.

Attached: YEQHU3DDPJHL5L4BJU56DAJNKQ.jpg (380x570, 30.51K)

>He refused to watch it
I would too. It's ugly af.

Look girl love is wanting to be with someone the rest of your life assuming both of you stay somewhat within limits of who you are at the moment.
Do you see yourself still wanting that's being happy and all that if it stays like that? What if it gets worse? You're the one who have to decide that and good luck. Maybe go to couples therapy?

Red has a bit of a bad stigma for a variety of reasons. People thought for ages thought there was going to be a trans character, then all the period shit that I don’t think is anything more then a few minutes.
He needs to see someone or be veered out of reading stuff and blindly believing it. I’ve went down that same road once and it’s not pretty

>couple therapy
>implying he would accept something like that
>implying couple therapy even works at all
>implying

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21.81K)

Maybe try listening, and understanding him instead. If what you're watching is made from horny degenerates, try being less degenerate. Self improvement is the way to enlightenment.

You will be less exhausted if you stop trying to fight him all the time and find a way to work together. If you're just looking for excuses to combat him you're never going to be happy.

I don't think it's some cabal scheming together, but it's hard not to notice some blatant social engineering. Narratively, the new Strawberry Shortcake is a completely innocuous show. Yet almost every established character, including Strawberry's love interest, have been black/brown/yellow washed. There was an episode where the kids introduce their family. Only two of them came from a nuclear family: the black girl and the latina, the latter of whom has two dads. Somehow white women exist in this show's universe, despite the fact that white men are so rare there's only been one with speaking lines in the six months it's been running.

You might argue that they just want to sell dolls to different types of girls, but that doesn't explain the interracial relationship push or the non-standard families.

I for one can enjoy jewish propaganda while also being critical of it.

Attached: 37-373155_shrugging-wojak-transparent-png-shrug-pepe.jpg (820x519, 85.24K)