Banned From Any Forums Again :D

Hi Any Forums, my name is Jack Prosper and I'm the author of a Light Novel series (I illustrate) called Myrefly.

Months ago, I posted on Any Forums about the topic of quality of writing in anime, and especially anime that were adapted from light novels. user told me: "If it's so easy to write a good Isekai, why haven't you DIY?" I told them I would return and deliver, did so, promptly followed by my 2nd ban, as you do on Any Forums.

I was told Any Forums would be more welcoming towards a person with my skill set. Consider this an AMA thread to shitpost with an author. I am a cartoonist who dropped out of the Art Institute and I love storytelling. To the Anons from Any Forums who recognize me, thank you. : )

Note - I don't publicly acknowledge frequenting Any Forums. My identity can be proven, however, especially when I share content from unreleased works that later can be traced back to these threads and proven true.

I prefer Any Forums to other social networks. I feel at home on this site.

This is my first post using a secure tripcode, hopefully I didn't fuck it up. :D

Attached: cutout.jpg (1479x1110, 321.96K)

Full Res

Attached: layka.jpg (1600x2500, 716.52K)

Ban Image 1/2

Attached: ban_combo_1.png (1732x784, 299.45K)

Ban Image 2/2

Attached: ban_combo_2.png (902x428, 93.75K)

Search Engine Optimization 1/2
Appearing next to Shield Hero, NICE

Attached: hello_shield_hero.png (1443x903, 497.82K)

Search Engine Optimization 2/2
Search Term "Isekai"

Attached: hello_shield_hero_2.png (1409x861, 480.57K)

You should hire a skilled artist for your cover. People do judge books by their covers.

My first fanart doodle from an user on Any Forums who said if I wanted to pander to weebs, I should use an anime artstyle. (He's probably right) Still, I like my artstyle and I'm getting better with each illustration. : )

Attached: 1647082889461.jpg (960x1500, 203.77K)

Commission a better artist using my initial art as a point of reference isn't off the table. Because I have to track all finance related to my business, I can even classify it as a business expense for tax purposes. Thanks user, I've gotten this feedback a lot. It stings people don't like my art, but at least I know my character designs themselves are solid.

The first (minor) spoiler I'll post to prove my identity:

In a future story (book 2 onwards, only book 1 is live at the moment) there will be an alien-looking magenta-skinned character named Quiggleput who has gooey tentacle antennas for hair. It will eventually be revealed that her powers revolve around Time Travel, and she ends up accidentally becoming an Empress and Cthulhu inspired Cult Leader.

You talk like a fag, you draw like a fag. Why would anyone want to ask you questions about anything.

SHOW US YOUR SHIT. PREFERABLY SOMETHING FAPPABLE.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT OF THE WAY SO WE CAN DISCUSS IT.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOUR'E THE CREATOR OR A STAN.

You're not gonna make many friends behaving that way, user. I am excited about my story with nobody to discuss it with. :D I can't be the only person on this board who enjoys good stories. It's the human condition!

Good for you user, I would write a LN series but I don't got the skills like yours to illustrate it.

post a link where i can get it for free

>announcing you were banned AND advertising your stuff at the same time
Damn dude, you're cruising for a bruising by the jannies.

Attached: a24.jpg (462x372, 20.28K)

>waiting out the ban
>not unplugging your router
>not phoneposting at starbucks
NGMI

>good Isekai
oxymoron

Instead of working on a novel you sould make a webcomic and set up patreon. Also work on improving your art, it's fine as it is right now but looks really cartoony

I'm not against hentai, and admit it would be great advertising on image boards. This is inevitable user! You guys against somebody like diives making fan art?

According to Any Forums, I don't have the skills to illustrate it either. And yet, here we are. Thanks! : )

I am considering hosting a torrent with the text document. At such an early stage, I just want people reading the story. If you guys eventually bought it / left reviews to show support, I wouldn't be opposed to 90% of you guys pirating and contributing nothing. I'm a software / media pirate myself, it's only fair.

>tripfag
>announcing bans
>self shilling
holy fuck you're going to give the jannies an overdose

Attached: bucking.jpg (682x1024, 59.29K)

>I feel at home on this site
>doesn't even reply to multiple posts at once

I'm not breaking Any Forums rules that I'm aware of. I am cartoonist who illustrates their own stories. Like a comic artist with fewer frames!

I don't need to spam daily, I don't want to be insufferable to EVERYONE on the boards. I will ban-evade if I must when Book 2 comes out, and Book 3 comes out, etc. I just don't have the motivation right now to care. I'm here to socialize and interact with humans.

Actually you are, advertising is against Any Forums rules just like it is for Any Forums so you might get banned.

to be fair this whole thread is kind of off-topic anyway since it's not really a comic or cartoon. it would be more on-topic on /lit/ since what you're making is a novel

I was proving to Any Forums that any one of us could write a better LN than Last Dungeon Boonies.

That illustration took upwards of 8 hours to make. I'm not a fast artist and it's the main reason I'm not making comics! Not against hiring an artist to assist when I have funds to throw around.

I have a masochistic relationship with jannies. :3 Please no banerino, I just want to chat.

>HAHA I REPLIED TO ALL OF YOUR POSTS - WHAT NOW? :D

Maybe, Won't stop me from showing up, especially in the later hours. Paying for a VPN is an advertising business expense, LMAO :D

/lit/ wasn't interested when I was posting about this years ago. Seems like I'm welcome nowhere. : (