What happened to this scene?

What happened to this scene?

Attached: redturning-10.jpg (1600x860, 97.13K)

too offensive for chinese audiences

Attached: pollutio.jpg (1024x768, 576.32K)

They knew they had a stinker on their hands and tried to throw as much air freshener on it as possible before throwing it to the masses directly to video

I think the scene where Yellow is humping on Panda Mei was also removed, because I don't recall seeing it

colonization of the pajeet

Didn't you see the Firefox ad promoting this movie as being representative of Chinese culture? What happens to protests in China?

Xi arrested them for protesting. Unfortunate that all four of them would later commit suicide by 3 gunshots to the back of the head.

It was all bait for you conservative retards to watch the film so you can "review" it in your shitty 2view channel or in fuckface twitter so this stupid movie can get more in trending and more money, stop getting played you fools!

Cut for time?

It doesnt seem to be related to the plot of the movie, maybe it was made specifically for the trailer?

This. Probably cut for time.

Nothing. Just like typically shallow liberals who only do this for just an attention and does nothing after that

The only culture war channels I see covering this movie are the ones doing stories on that reviewer who was harassed into deleting his comments.

It's likely a completely unrelated cutaway about what her friends do in their spare time that got removed for time.

They only needed it in the ads for ESG points. When they were told that it wouldn't fit into the story, it didn't matter.

I may have disagreed with his opinion, but I didn't think it was necessarily sexist or racist.

Sounds like they try to make it more like a sane children's production then. Of course that can't be accomplished in the madhouse of the industry.

I don't care about some supposed elaborate scheme of lies. Those who are worldly have the world. The world is also ruled by Satan, and so in order to actually fight against his actual designs you would have to disregard space, time and great power and knowledge.

Is Priya the way she is because puberty's kicking her ass?

what is the canadian city for someone who hates disney, hates toronto, hates pixar, hates red pandas and hates turning red?

Probably because she got a fat ass.

any city in Alberta

Which city in Alberta is the best for the Toronto hater who also hates Disney and Pixar?