Gave Kamala khan Ms Marvel a OC antagonist

Bonus points if it's a Mutant or Inhuman.

Attached: Ms Marvel and lockjaw.png (901x489, 353.19K)

a subsection of memri tv dedicated entirely to shit talking kamala

>memri tv
What?

Swine Hoof

You know how Spider-Man and other heroes have villains based on animals.
This guy would be based from a pig.

So like Kamala’s own Muslim J.J. Jameson?

I mean “anti-Muslim” J.Jonah Jameson.

It'd be funny if Kamala said something like I dressed up as a Jewish man on Halloween.Basically on her calling the guy being racist.

all other Muslims

Muhammad himself comes back to life from an unholy ritual, and acts just like he was in life: a vile kidfucking bandit with delusions of grandeur. Kamala has to overcome her shattered faith, as Muslims of the world unite under his evil empire in Arabia and commit mass 5th column terrorist attacks, to the point she publicly renounces Islam on live TV when Muhammad declares war on Israel and says America is next. Kamala ultimately gets the killing blow on the false prophet, but she and her family have to go into hiding, as the new Islamic empire's remnants are out for their blood, as the nations of the world put their foot down and finally end islam by put laying it and nuking Mecca.

exactly

Attached: 1490934781259.jpg (500x376, 54.41K)

Bonus points if the turning point is Kamala returns home one day and Muhammad is standing over Lockjaw's beaten, dismembered corpse, and when she asks why, he simply says "I couldn't hear the angels with his presence". Kamala realizes Muhammad was never holy, just a schizophrenic lunatic who got lucky in life to start a war cult.

Bump

My dick
and she loses to it every time

Are we going with "OP Kamala" or "I JUST MAKE BIG HANDS" Kamala?

If OP, then it might be fun for her big bad forever-stuck-in-this-dance antagonist to be someone with time control powers.

If we're looking at her from the "I just make big hands! Friendly neighborhood fat hands here" PoV then you can make her enemy the secret enemy that all minorities fear in the West.

That is, someone from your ethnic group who makes your group look bad. Some Plastic Man like Muslim extremist.

A godless Israeli who hardens

A blonde german chick named Camilla Kahn who happens to be a mutant who hates Inhumans for the fucking cloud thing. Kamala's own Zoom/Venom/Sabretooth.

Attached: Camilla Kahn.png (800x800, 544.01K)

It's never the same guy(s) either. Their appearances change from issue to issue, with only the logo to suggest they're from the same source. At least one kinda looks like Abu Khan.
Think like the average fox news talk show but in MENA. Mostly different varieties of Muslims arguing with each other and giving their hot takes on current events and pop culture.

arctist (artist / arctic)
>an inhuman young man who has always admired super villains.
>powers: create ice/manipulate low temperatures
the young Arctist also known as jack johnson, is a skinny little nerd who has always dreamed of becoming a recognized super villain, because according to him, the heroes never helped him when they stole his lunch money.

When he was 17 he looked out his window and wished on a star, surprisingly his wish came true in the form of a green cloud.

personality: he behaves as he thinks a super villain behaves, he gets angry when someone mispronounces his super villain name, he thinks he is kamala's nemesis.

He can be a big problem if he puts his mind to it.

>He can be a big problem if he puts his mind to it.
But can he"?

Why would I bother with a dogshit character like Miss Muslim? Next you'll ask me to come up with a sidekick for America Chavez or something.