Grounded and Realistic Mr Freeze

Now that Matt Reeves has ruined the Riddler, turning him into a screeching incel 4channeler, how will Reeves ruin Mr Freeze?

How can you make Mr Freeze grounded and realistic in the eyes of Matt Reeves?

My bet is that Matt Reeves

Attached: D235E4C9-1E0E-4D29-A7C9-99D18C3AFE0F.jpg (622x596, 115.4K)

Mr Freeze is a incel serial killer that goes around killing women and freezing their dead bodies with liquid nitrogen. The women he kills look like the woman that rejected him in Highschool.

Kills people and then puts them in a freezer

I just want Batman to be fun again.

captcha: 0nutss

it's a sign

Attached: Rotten.jpg (2464x1648, 366.27K)

Attached: The_Lego_Batman_Movie_PromotionalPoster.jpg (220x326, 160.63K)

Vigilante that goes his wife’s killers and freezes their dead bodies. He kills them all before Reeves Batman stops him because Reeeves Batman is dumb.

Penguin helps Batman stop Mr Freezs because Batman doesn’t know Spanish.

but turning in a blue pale popsicle was the best part

Fun's subjective.

I have fun watching a murderous Batman fight even more murderous and deranged villains.

I wish Disney would buy out DC comics already

We're getting Joker and Hush next movie right? Or Bane I figured the adrenaline at the end was Venom. I'm not sure what a "grounded" Freeze would look like, unless he means making the Batman & Robin version better like getting rid of the puns and hockey henchmen.

Either this, or they'll pull some Harley Quinn Show bullshit and have Freeze die to cure Nora, and the first thing Nora does when she thaws out is hop on the Cock Carousel.

All you gotta do to make Freeze gritty is have him shoot somebody in the arm and have it freeze, fall off, and shatter while they scream over a bloody stump.

Hush was a shit and Joker is a one-trick pony that's overdue a trip to the glue factory.

>How can you make Mr Freeze grounded and realistic in the eyes of Matt Reeves?
Putin knockoff, he will wear a Ushanka and ride a bear too

I just don't give a shit anymore.
WB don't give a fuck for comic book fans.

Attached: 1607388423002.jpg (683x883, 137.5K)

At what point will they just stop being super heros and villains because those arent "realistic"? Who wants to watch cape films because they tone down what makes them great in the first place???

>How can you make Mr Freeze grounded and realistic

Well, the "dies if exposed to temperatures above freezing" thing can go. If Batman gets magic bullet repellant armor and contact-lens cameras, then a Half-Life style insulated HEV with strength enhancements certainly isn't out of the question. Instead of a "cold beam" like he normally has, just make it so his gun sprays streams of supercooled nitrogen gel (you could explain it as having been developed to spray coolant on supercomputers or some shit).

Beyond that, everything else could stay pretty much the same. Reeves would pretty much have to do an adaptation of Heart of Ice because he clearly isn't capable of thinking creatively.

Attached: q32zk2o2y5021.jpg (475x973, 57.77K)

This was the most retarded batman I have ever seen.

>How can you make Mr Freeze grounded and realistic in the eyes of Matt Reeves?
Mr.Freeze is some researcher at some uni institute or something for cryogenics and when his wife falls ill and he can't afford to care for her he comes up with his own temporary cryochamber while he goes on a spree of bank robberies.
Make it an allegory about how the healthcare system fails poor people or something.

Joker's popular and prints money, you think someone wants to see a Clayface movie?