The Boys Season 3 Trailer dropped

youtu.be/elTgqUW-NYE
Thoughts Any Forums?

Attached: 20220312_110205.jpg (1280x1082, 357.81K)

Antony Starr is not coming back for S4, is he?

He must. He's the lead of the show.

Attached: carlos.jpg (210x240, 16.89K)

Hes unquestionably the star of the show and all he did was get in a drunken bar fight. He'll be back.

Big picture, drunken fist fight is something you can easily bounce back from. The guy could be an absolute cunt for all we know, but I wouldn't throw a guy under the bus based on that alone.

He glassed a chef and said he didn’t know who he was messing with and he was going to kill him

Disney better start rolling out US Agent pretty quick if they want to compete with Soldier Boy and Peacemaker

Attached: US Agent Walker.jpg (669x960, 213.29K)

I know. Again, as fucked up as that was, it's honestly not that unusual. People do crazy shit while drunk all the time. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near them, but it's not anywhere close to being canceled for rape or most of the shit on the show.

>parodying the Pepsi commercial

>the boys (or at least Butcherj finally have superpowers

FUCKING FINALLY

how did it take 3 seasons to get to issue 1 of the comic

How did they bullshit such an excuse as “them having powers means they’d just be showing fighting between supes and the same stuff over and over”. When we literally only saw other supes fighting for the boys and the same blackmail plot over and over anyway

For a second i thought it was queen maeve fucking the nerd

Just give me the release date.

Nothing a simple apology and vow to do better can't fix. It's not as if he's been accused of being a rapist.

Why would he go to prison for pouring him a drink?

>Butcher has laser eyes
Fucking cringe. The point behind their compound V mix was that it was boring but predictable effects making it a safer dose than the shit vought gives their supes. Why'd they go and ruin that?

But if you hate the Homelander, you literally become him. Do they teach you nothing in writing class?

Bar fights can easily be spun in this day and age, the only thing that could really kill his career is accusations of doing one of the -isms

Could this be Tek-Knight?

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-114426.jpg (2340x1080, 328.22K)

Hope it's better than Season 2

Attached: 1629949314246.jpg (268x388, 33.1K)

>it's honestly not that unusual. People do crazy shit while drunk all the tim
Tell me of all the other actors like him who did the same and still act in superhero movies. Because as far as I'm aware of, only hollywood legends get the free pass.
I hope not. Fuck that asshole.

I suppose it's because the effects are easier, but it's odd that there have been half a thousand Superman-but-bad interpretation on TV, but no Ironman-but-bad ones. I know Superman is more intemporal, but Iron Man has been popular for quite a stretch now, and you'd think Hollywood would be all over that.

>boys finally with compound v
Yup its KINO

>A-Train wearing Africa colors
>product placement during a protest
kek

deep's gonna fuck that pus

What was cringe to me was the AOC stand-in being the cause of the head explosions.

Really wanted them to play up the corporate corner cutting of Vought with the faulty compound V and the radio frequency point from the comics.

It was pretty obvious from the get-go that the head splosions were intentionally caused by someone