Ruins your show

Ruins your show

Attached: Lula.png (749x722, 765.57K)

ywnhadgf

Attached: primal.png (1670x714, 866.06K)

Honestly? Yeah I feel this is when the series took a serious downturn. Something just felt completely different and it bothered me so much I still haven't seen the last episode.
Nothing is as bad as the Night Feeder episode though that was just pure unfiltered shit in a bag.

i liked it, still not as fun as the monky episode
that one was boring

The Night Feeder was one of the best episodes up until they show the monster, even then it's pretty good. In general I didn't find Primal to vary much in quality episode-to-episode. It's a pretty simple premise and it delivers on it 10 times.

Naw, just confirmed my fan theory.

The setting is some kind of death world where aliens created whatever fuckin horrible thing they could think of and smashed it together for ratings.

Seriously, zombie dinosaurs and magic crones alongside a brick of meat who seems to simply tank things that would kill a space marine.

Nah, she's fine. Like said I didn't come into Primal with high expectations, I'm just glad for the dinosaur adventures and don't mind a little variance or the duo being largely unable to handle actual sorcery.

Personally I feel it confirms my own fan theory that the setting is just the prehistory of Samurai Jack, and all the magical black ooze things are corrupted by a mostly-inert Aku somewhere in what will become ancient Japan

OP here, posted the wrong image.

Attached: 702346.jpg (210x295, 10.42K)

Zombie dino death scene is pretty incredible.

Attached: 1602476065564.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Thinking about it the whole episode was really good.
We really have no metric to measure the feeling of being chased down by a creature of that size.

Attached: 1626324158258.webm (1280x558, 2.91M)

That was probably the best episode ever. Waiting for S3 BTW.

It felt like a really redundant recap episode with nothing else going on. It's as if whoever wrote this episode was trying to thematically oneup the mammoth episode but with less effort while wasting more potential action with the witches.

...wait, season 2 is out already?

Weren't those five episodes after the apemen massacre the 2nd season?

nope, 2nd half of season 1; it had a weird scheduling problem that forced a delay of the latter half of the season

Season 1 ends with the bald girl getting taken and them looking at the scorpion slave island she was taken to, setting up for season 2

It was an unnerving masterpiece and I hope that we never truly find out the origin of the infection and what caused it.

Holy kino

Aw hell. Also I really want more episodes.

Anyone else thought that she was the caveman's mother at one point?

Damn. Look at those tiddies.

The only problem with this episode is that it's an unnecessary recap of the pilot. Otherwise I didn't mind it at first, but it's become on of my favs as it shows one of the reasons why Primal is such a masterpiece. Unlike most adult cartoons Primal is sincere in everything it does, particularly in it's fuck load of violence. The world of Primal is brutal and unforgiving. The violence in it either comes out of a genuine need to survive or serves as further testament how brutal the world is. At the same time the show is not cynical about this. As brutal and dark as things are there's still love, compassion, kindness, empathy. All of which are equal results of living such a brutal world. Lula only helps Spear and Fang because she too knows the lost of a loved one and is moved by how their pain brought them together. Still she pays for their freedom with her life, cementing the brutal truth of the world.