Was it kino?

Was it kino?

Attached: 9BEDC939-6710-4A5F-9200-9B3EC158E8EF.png (590x335, 64.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHXQAuI32Qs
youtube.com/watch?v=hJ0LKX2tF5M
youtube.com/watch?v=mGpjBAs62_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only after Act 3 started.
First for Vriska is my waifu

No, every homostuck fag should be executed

youtube.com/watch?v=sHXQAuI32Qs
Reminder.

>vriska

Attached: 56.png (640x497, 183.94K)

You gotta problem with that?

Cast them

Attached: the beta bunch.jpg (1600x690, 95.26K)

I tried reading this shit once. In 2016. I gave up on chapter 2 due boredom.

Nicolas Cage
Tara Strong
Kurt Russell
Tara Strong again but with a different voice

homosuck

Good for you user, It's definitely not worthy of reading, by the end all you feel is emptiness and disappointment.

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT HOMESTUCK

The journey was absolutely kino
/hsg/ was raw unfiltered kino as well

Attached: 1606343297872.jpg (1285x2070, 1.79M)

It's awful yet I have very fond memories of it. The ENTIRE fanbase is a raging cancer.

Act 5 Act 2 was the peak of the comic for me, didn't know it was disliked, I imagine the hiatus were part of it.

the hiatus brought the whole thing down. i remember i was massively into homestuck, had the updatifier that would pop up on my computer when updates happened. but the hiatus just took the wind out of it. a lot of my friends too. a huge part of homestuck was user engagement and a massive break like that really detracted for some reason

Turning Dave gay was by far the lamest thing Hussie ever did. Also best OST songs? Cascade notwithstanding. Pipeorgankind, Midnight Crew A Capella, and Do You Remem8er Me come to mind

Homestuck was insanely bad. The idea was cool and I checked it out a few times before it blew up. It was such autistic shit. Terrible ''humor'' that relies on just fucking around with obtuse rules.
It's just a guy trying to leave his house and he can't because every input turns into ''ha you tried to use le lock on door but your arms turned into PICKLES ahaha and then the HUD broke lol''
And then out of nowhere 100 terrible OC characters with their shitty randumb stories. Some insane convoluted story that only autistic tumblr spergs care about. I don't even know or care how it got to that point.

i dont care that dave was gay but they made his entire character about his gay little relationship with karkat (again, dont care, let them, but it DESTROYED both of them from a writing perspective)

Same thing with Rose and Kanaya, they had great chemistry and some of the funniest dialogue then they become some of the most boring characters in act 6.

What'd you expect? Marriage kills dynamics.

Homestuck fans will be the first to get the wall.

Never really paid attention to it. All I know is that it was a mediocre webcomic that got ruined by Tumblrfags.

problem sleuth was better

this was the most corny ass suburban white shit ever

Attached: tumblr_lqa9qiPJk31qk9lmao1_500.png (500x430, 270.61K)

based

Attached: ps.gif (650x450, 10.64K)

Andrew? Andrew Hussie is that you?

*falls into thread*
youtube.com/watch?v=hJ0LKX2tF5M

youtube.com/watch?v=mGpjBAs62_U

Good dog. Best friend.

Attached: latest[1].png (252x273, 2.07K)

yes

Still don't know how to read this

>not Grey DeLisle Jade

post nepeta

I like the current ride better.

Attached: 1632240712970s.jpg (100x125, 3.21K)

Would Sburb make for a good DSouls setting?

okay

Attached: cave.png (650x450, 256.42K)