My Sweet Monster

youtube.com/watch?v=HZWealDzz6Y

Attached: GUEST_8d7e30ee-7999-4da0-b917-3a312926a30a.jpg (488x488, 84.62K)

Oh goodie, here comes the next shit shills will spam.

The beast design is awful

"Hey Mom can we have Shrek?"
"We have Shrek at home!"
The Shrek At Home;

You Just Know the movie.

THIS! Human face on a male is garbage.

The world design seems interesting. Reminds me of FF9 a bit.

>thing i dont like is shilling
>thing i do like is not
actual shilling is posting the same picture every other hour trying to force discussion such as shilling friends or turning orange

I don't understand how 3D animations can look like a poorly edited live action film.

Did they not storyboard this?

>Pauly Shore

Attached: wolf2.jpg (481x400, 29.55K)

>I don't understand how 3D animations can look like a poorly edited live action film.
huh?

I think Pauley Shore was a good choice. I am interested in this setting with all the robots and technology in a fairy tale setting.

>Jon Heder and Pauly Shore
These two are also dubbing that Pinocchio movie that became a meme, the fuck

>Pauly Shore
FAAther, whEn can I LEAve to be on my OOOOWWWWWN?

>DVD and Digital
You know it's low budget when they don't even release on BR.

Isn't this another Russian movie? Will Lionsgate even be allowed to release it?

This looks worse than The Lorax
That was a 6/10 IN 2012!

Whats worse is that this film comes from Lionsgate. This isnt some indie french studio its a major company. Look at pic rel, right is this garbage left is also from Lionsgate
ITS FROM FUCKING 2007.
Two DECADES of media and it still looks like they just upped the poly count and called it a day.

Attached: Untitled.png (1422x628, 796.94K)

If the DC Animated films are anything to go by, the writers leave things for the "art department" (read: sub sub sub sub contractor) to fill in.
Depending on the level - or lack- of communication they can end up with rush jobs. For example, whoever made the clock tower interior could have been completely in the dark about what it was going to be used for. Or how characters needed to fit inside or move about. The camera angles, the lighting. They can't assess the need for a ceiling or anything else, they're just filling an order. Leaving someone else to modify everything to appropriate use.
Maybe they had a different clock tower interior, but it was too small. Or at the time of development, the character designs weren't finalized. And there was no telling how tall or wide the Beast character might be and how he was going to fit into places.
Resulting in poor framing and boring camera angles.

Generally these kind of clockwork/steampunk/art deco visuals require a lot of creative talent. And then you don't see half of it in the final project. It's usually marketing fault. They promote it like "It's going to be great because there's lot of talent going into this". And then in the DVD commentator track, the director admits he's incapable of collaboration and all the work people did was just to give him options.

calm down

Wow this looks fucking terrible.
>Throw three disney movies in a blender, add some terrible sound mixing, the worst character designs and animation I've seen in years
>make her barefoot
Well that's going to have a guaranteed following then and be spammed here for years, well fuck.

It's literally a Russian movie they picked up for cheap and are dumping onto DVD.