Did Finn deserve to die alone

Did Finn deserve to die alone

Attached: 0FA4F09C-CE53-4A68-AD41-62F83A297C95.png (753x752, 1.06M)

yes but only because of the amount of faggots on this board that self-inserted as him because they thought they could dom the fuck out of a harem of girls

According to what happened in Frost and Fire, yes.

I want to fucking dissect muto alive and boil the crew in hot oil

Attached: 0475361C-A3A3-4EF2-A170-A9BB3FADB6F2.jpg (1280x1440, 858.04K)

Why do you self insert as Finn?

No, the staff just hated the show they were working on so much they retconned everything good about it and broke the entire thing leaving it a heaped mess

Even if you only take the early show into account, it's telling that only one person in the world is willing to stick with Fin during his bad times. It could be that he isn't good enough to have a long term relationship with.

So what, you have no sympathy or criticism for how others are treated unless you can see yourself in them and think everyone is like that? You maladjusted egoists. Commit suicide and spare your current and future victims.
Who the fuck self-inserts as a shrill-voiced imbecile that passes for a girl at first glance anyway. You're so stupid and up your own urethras that you think it is possible.

He didn’t die alone

Thanks for proving why the feminist cucks who coopted adventue time and their defendors should be killed on sight

>So what, you have no sympathy or criticism for how others are treated unless you can see yourself in them and think everyone is like that? You maladjusted egoists. Commit suicide and spare your current and future victims.
>Who the fuck self-inserts as a shrill-voiced imbecile that passes for a girl at first glance anyway. You're so stupid and up your own urethras that you think it is possible.
Is that your idea of a convincing response? Like you’re not just exploding on someone out of anger, using foul words that have been used against you, as if you can just turn them on any idea? Either way I’m pretty sure Finn didn’t die alone, since he had kids, and the skeptics are right the point is to ingratiate people to the idea they’re not really the main characters of the world and that they may be taking a back seat in life here and there

>Either way I’m pretty sure Finn didn’t die alone, since he had kids
No he didn’t

I don't want to see Finn suffer just to spite a handful of faggots that self-insert as him. I don't want to give self-inserters any regard whatsoever. I just want my boy to be happy.

No, he didn't.
Enough with that retarded self-inserting. Almost no one likes a character just to self-insert as them like a NEET faggot

He is happy

Doesn’t he have that girl descendant that’s a mix of him and Jake, hopefully bred further down along the line

After a certain point in the show he just seemed chronically depressed and never recovered.

Thats not a descendent of him

I think we need to get over the idea that this is a lesson or something the show is trying to teach people, and realize that this is the exact spot feckless television writers like to be at. It’s not ‘oh one day son you might have to realize when you’re not the main character’, it’s ‘ah I’m the main character and my ability to do without is actually an act of love and sacrifice, it is my peaceful wisdom’, which is actually not that bad of a feeling except in the case where you’re engineering your life that way because you get a kick out of being that guy.

Why do people keep assuming this? He died leaving behind his grand kids, old ass wife and adult kids.

No he didn’t
He said he just waited to die to be with Jake

What happened in pillow world doesn’t count. It was just Finn’s dream.

The writers think that’s cool, the coolest thing you can be is a non-committed depressed vagrant with a lot of stories to tell, and with the feeling of being free, where your lack of commitments is actually both a treasure and a sacrifice. It’s actually quite the weepy self-heroic modern day tale

Finnfags do

Thats an awful fate and anyone who idolizes such an existence is a mouth breathing idiot

No, that's you assuming every fan of Finn does instead of just liking him for himself

Is that your idea of a convincing response? Like you’re not just exploding on someone out of anger, using foul words that have been used against you, as if you can just turn them on any idea?

tl;dr "this is out of context" and "no u". And no, you don't sound as intellectual as you think. Here's my point
>OP: "Did Fin deserve to die alone."
>(you): "If you care is because you were self-inserting."
You get it now?

It’s why they took him dying alone personally

It’s a pretty high falutin combination of actually pretty narcissistic feelings. The desire to be loved combined with the feeling of sacrifice for not having love in your life, taking bungled relationships as some beautiful history of yours, not having any responsibility but that being beautiful too because you figure you tried and failed and are now a wisely retired master of those things, that your isolation is actually the wisdom of ‘letting go’. Honestly, all thoughts someone alone in their house with their feelings would have. Self important lonely person drawing a cartoon of a lonely hero