What would Ben call them?

What would Ben call them?

Attached: FNi8wamaIAI5Bm6.jpg (2048x1463, 234.72K)

*huff* *huff* *huff*

Switchblade and Acidbath.

Why does he get the Yautja tech tho?

I feel like he'd name it before he ever had cause to see it bleed. "Sneakbug" or something. He'd probably think of it like an infiltration form with some minor combat attributes. Then he maybe discovers the acid blood like 3 episodes later.

Hun-Star and Punchthroat

Peekaboo and Spitjaw

Xenomorph is kind of a weird case because they're more of a macrovirus than a real organism. Incomplete DNA. Maybe the Omnitrix would meld the xenomorph with whatever form Ben was in last, so if he goes into xenomorph form straight out of his regular human form we get a standard human-birthed xenomorph, but if he switches to the xenomorph from another form he gets a xenomorph which that DNA instead. Could be neat.

Yeah, probably. I thought I vaugely recalled the aliens having acid spit too but it's been a mighty long time since I've watched alien, or ben 10 for that matter

With NRG he got the whole containment suit even the though the actual alien is the radiation guy inside. The Omnitrix likes accessorize sometimes I guess

Attached: NRG.png (475x557, 200.96K)

Xenomorph and Wildmutt would probably be a really mean combination. Maybe ripjaws, then you get an amphibious xenomorph.

Naw, they drool a lot, but it's just slime. In that one movie where the queen directs the drones to use their acid to break out of containment they have to tear apart one of the other drones to do it. I think some of the action figures had an "acid spit" feature, but as far as I know that never showed up in any of the movies/comics/novels.

Kind of a minority thing though, looks like it only does it when it has to for safety reasons. The Omnitrix isn't a weapon, it was made for cross-species understanding or something like that, so it doesn't generate weapons or armor. Without their tech (which is itself pretty basic for the Ben 10 universe DESU) the Yautja are pretty standard stronger-than-humans-but-still-within-realistic-bounds humanoids.

Yeah, it would be a solid add-on to most of the forms.

Since the Omnitrix preserves the user's sex when applicable, would Gwen become a queen if she used the Omnitrix to become a xenomorph?

headhunter

He would just call Predator One Ugly Motherfucker

>minor combat attributes
Aliens are OP in close combat, bro. I think Ben would discover that pretty quick.

>Acidbath
what a cuck

Attached: DoEJ2lSXsAU-HcR.jpg (561x830, 154.18K)

You're right, maybe Ben could still get the armor since that is important Yautja culture, similar to how Bullfrag wears an incursian uniform.

I could see the Ultimate Predator naturally evolving the abilities of some of their signature tech like the cloaking

How do you people keep finding ways to use this meme on every Ben 10/GL thread?

God damnit

pussymouth and dickhead

>Switchblade
Pathetic

Attached: B6B2A45B-FD1C-4DA2-BCEF-5CB7216F2381.jpg (220x436, 59.09K)

Attached: Crossover Omnitrix Alien - Man o' Worms by Deviantfantastic.jpg (1080x1504, 103.1K)

weaponized autism is the next step in disinformation wars. gotta train their footsoldiers somewhere

Attached: ben_10_alien___squidface__facehug_or__barfbag_by_spyro2108_ddws6a4-pre.jpg (1069x748, 118.78K)

Bencucks lack the imagination I see

There was one semi-offical Crossover ailen design, called Decimus Prime.

Attached: Decimus_Prime(1).png (1195x1976, 1.61M)

Predator and Nightbug

>Decimus Prime
Pathetic

Attached: 04AF6B85-B33A-41CD-A613-735982FCA43C.jpg (198x520, 63.07K)

From where is this guy?

Boo, it should be called Go-Bot

Fucking zoomers...