I can't believe I passed this one by. Its pretty good

I can't believe I passed this one by. Its pretty good

Attached: p10681445_b_v10_ab.jpg (1536x2048, 246.01K)

Given how fucking awful Season 4 was it was a mistake to not just end the series on the Fried Chicken episode.

Hell even the MLK episode would have been a proper send off. Like you needed more Boondocks just do a movie not a full on additional season.

I'm like 3 episodes in so I don't know about the drama this shows had

It's a great show, one of my favorite cartoons. Don't bother with season 4.

Attached: 1617497943885.jpg (1200x776, 259.37K)

Just dont watch season 4. Aaron McGruder wasnt involved and the show lost all of its soul.

Just don't watch the 4th season, creator got the shaft.

So I assume huey plays shit like onimusha on their ps2

Oh absolutely, he's a massive weeb

Riley definitely a gta kid

Do you think a series about rhem in their teens could be good? Or do they need to be children for the concepts to work?

Only 5 episodes in and I'm honestly invested in these characters. Theres something about them

I think it could be a cool idea, but also easy to mess up. Before the reboot was cancelled I was hoping it would have a timeskip episode.

This guy in toms dream has a fucking horse dick. I honestly wish hbo didn't have the uncensored cuts

Toms wife is very cute but female characters look like they come from a completely different show sometimes

Even though it's a comedy the show has a real heart to it. Almost all the characters feel fleshed out, and have emotional complexity, even the characatures, like Ruckus.

Its refreshing 'cause the vast majority of animated adult comedies are just cynical to the core and emotionally stagnant, only focusing on how shit everyone and everything is. Like theyre trying too hard to be "Not for kids."

Or Mortal Kombat, he's a competitive kid

Yeah definitely something like futurama or venture bros but even venture bros lacks alot warmth compared to this

Attached: reading.jpg (480x800, 132.32K)

Yeah its pretty fascinating seeing a black creator lampoon black culture as a whole. I don't really belive in all this racial separation shit in creating media buts its legitimately a show that a white person could not have gotten away with.

This cop sounds like tidus

this is relatable. too many people don't read books

even if it isn't also a criticism of white people given how white people are depicted in the show, that's the problem though. if you tell the shits on twitter that cancel culture and discontinuing peter pan does nothing to improve the material conditions of oppressed people, all they got in response is "ermagerd you wyt tho"

and white liberals parrot the same shit. they'll "karl marx was just an old white guy" then ignore ho chi minh, thomas sankara, multiple black panthers, chinese communists before mao, middle eastern leftists, etc