Miraculous Ladybug S4 finale

Finale just dropped, no mega or translation yet.

Attached: EBFA98FF-6FC0-4F8B-9E38-98BC67E950B8.jpg (1080x587, 90.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

miraculousladybug.fandom.com/wiki/Season_5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whys chat wearing a wig made of bananas ?

so he can have a snack on the job

Attached: 7612E7A9-56AA-4C1F-8B22-6D30D242D8E5.jpg (993x802, 65.11K)

I'm assuming everybody's coming over from the prior thread, so spoilers ahead:

Season 5's opening episode will most likely have Gabriel getting overloaded on Miraculous and blowing up within the first two minutes, sending them all across Paris to be the collectable MacGuffins of the season.

Sounds cool but what are you basing that off of?

This show's ongoing habit of making every major plot development end with a crappy anti-climax.

Even as a child I hated shows that were 90% filler, 10% plot progression. Danny Phantom really showed what could happen if consequences actually stuck.

What happened in Danny phantom?

miraculousladybug.fandom.com/wiki/Season_5
>There will be a new location, the Agreste mansion kitchen, which will be an important part of season 5.

Really? It took them five seasons just to model a kitchen set?

Well, Gabriel's got a lot of Kwamis to feed now...

>Gabe finally gets to be a father
>but not to his son

Well shit, THAT took an unexpected turn. Kinda brilliant though. Now why does Felix want the Peacock Miraculous in exchange for fifteen Miraculous?
Next season will have the kids outright owning their Miraculous instead of borrowing them. Turns out it was a bad idea to keep all the eggs in one basket.

Can somebody please post a full sumary of the events of this episode?

Now we wait to see what excuse they'll have for those two to not just immediately go after felix.

But who knows, maybe being the original final season means they'll just have him go into hiding and treat it as an actual plotline.

I watched the Spanish version and didn't really pick up much other than Alya saying "be careful", but here's the shit I saw:
>Ladybug uses Kaalki and Fluff to travel to the train to give Adrian!Felix the dog miraculous before the two go to the instant Froggy was akumatized. >Felix uses the power of retrieval to grab the akumatized toy and the two return to the present where Paris is ablaze.
>Ladybug rips apart the toy and de-akumatizes the kid. The robot monsters are still there terrorizing Paris since they were created with an amok.
>As Ladybug introduces Dog!Felix to the group, Chat Noir looks suspicious and Dog!Felix uses the retrieval power on Ladybug's yo-yo without her looking.
>Max has the robots thrown into the sun.
>Everybody returns their miraculous to Ladybug, even Alya. I guess she was traumatized by the battlle.
>Ladybug approaches Adrian for the dog miraculous. Adrian says he doesn't have it but she must have given it to Felix.
>Felix encounters Gabriel in his office and makes a trade: the family wedding band for the peacock miraculous. As part of the deal, Felix uses the retrieval power to retrieve Ladybug's yo-yo, giving Gabriel all the miraculous Ladybug had stored in it.
>Gabriel broadcasts a message to all of Paris with the many miraculous.
>Ladybug cries on the roof, Chat Noir comforts her, and all of Paris cheers in support of Ladybug's new challenge.

Because Peacock is the Liberty pass that he wanted so badly. He also knows about Emily so he didn’t mind lending a boost to Gabriel

>no mega or translation yet.
Damn it.

>Spanish
Where’s the Spanish version?

he means portuguese and it’s on miraculous dot to

Attached: 514D499D-9F4D-4AC6-82CC-0C2FDA1BB3E5.jpg (1920x1079, 184.05K)

Let me guess: Nothing important happened to be permanent on the history, again.

>hawkie has all the miraculous
>felix has the peacock
suck on that faggot

I know, that’s why I asked for a SPANISH version and not the Monkey-gargling-Spanish version.

>Max has the robots thrown into the sun.
They really can't stop doing retarded shit like this, uh?

>Because Peacock is the Liberty pass that he wanted so badly.
I didn't think about that, at least from a kids standpoint you could make a copy of yourself to deal will all your responsibilities and fuck off doing whatever you want to.

Gabriel would wear the Rooster Miraculous like a Cock Cage as intended.

So bad... But, you know? Maybe this can be good, actually.

I mean, do you remember the episode "Kwami Buster"? Master Fu said that carrying so many Miraculous at the same time can be very dangerous. We only saw hints of it when Marinette was getting tired for it, but we never saw the full effects.

If Gabriel Agreste is doing this now, I would say we could see those "dangerous consequences" on him. He's definitely not as strong as Marinette, and his previous maniac laughters were not a good sign.

Well that explains why I wasn't really picking up much...