Kaldur’ahm is back in Arc 4 of #YoungJusticePhantoms, streaming on @hbomax March 31

twitter.com/DCComics/status/1502026513792831489

Attached: FNhFJzyXsAI75Vq.jpg (1200x675, 577.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XPYgtVHa8NI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice

Attached: 769.png (1000x1000, 604.06K)

How gay will it be?

Looks like Ocean Master’s either back from the dead or someone else took over the mantle.

Gayer than gay fish

youtu.be/XPYgtVHa8NI

Attached: Screenshot_20220310-141827.png (1842x1080, 405.92K)

Ocean Master seems to have recovered pretty well from getting his head chopped off.

Is that Siren?

I want an unnecessary long full make out session

Mera

Mas lengua
Mas lengua
That means more tongue father

They're identical and the water magic octopus is purple

>water magic octopus is purple
Thats just shitty color effects

It would be kind of funny if Orm is now a spooky ghost.

Honestly the way he died makes me laugh so hard. He honestly bought a home just to murder all the super kids/babies. The other villains are just like, no. We are not dealing with injustice but all members. Crazy mother fucker.

remember when animation was allowed to have white male heroes being cool and doing action instead of everything being about women and blacks every single time?

I remember being so fucking hype that Young justice was coming back but then season 3 came out and I never watched more than 2 episodes and haven't seen any since

They turned it into a slideshow to save money so you didnt miss much other than Hot Lava shoving his hot throbbing liquid down his uncles throat.

idk Giovanni Zatara is cool at previous season and Zatanna got fair share of low points

Season 4 is good.

Not as good as one.

they really made the wrong call focusing on the outsiders.
all things considered, they just aren't really interesting characters
Halo and Geoforce stayed obscure for a reason.
Black Lightning's story arc should have been given to Static (I mean it is called YOUNG Justice)
And the only other 2 outsiders people cared about in the last 20 years they were relegated to a fight scene (Katana and Metamorpho)

not really it is the same feminist trash as last season
white guy literally get nothing to do but get rescued by women, murdered or having their title stolen by women