Primal

What are your hopes, expectations, and fears for season two?

Attached: C872C1B0-9712-4C38-8B26-9C7CD251A7F4.jpg (750x999, 703.94K)

i hope to be surprised
i expect i will be
i have no fear, im just built different i guess

Hopes
-More good shit

Fears
-some gay shit like Spear falling in love with Mira and leaving Fang which I don't foresee but will go postal if it does

Hope it's good.
Expect it being good.
Fear it sucks.
How much responsibility did Genndy have on Samurai Jacks story in the last season?

What makes Primal good?

It's essentially silent, for one, and told completely through visual momentum. A practice nearly lost in most media.

>hopes?
A few episodes of Spear trying to figure out how to build a seafaring boat big enough for him and Fang. A few episodes of Spear and Fang trying to navigate the sea and going on adventures on islands they find.
>expectations?
Moar prehistoric violence.
>fears?
It's a hack job repeat of Samurai Jack's final season.

Is Fang a lesbian?

>hopes
Underwater episode, desert episode, more big monsters, more kino direction
>expectations
Mira arc, they go off with a single purpose to save her or something
>fears
Samurai Jack season 5 level of garbage

My dad is a big fan of this show. He said the only way he'd fully accept a Mira arc is if a spaceship flew out of the sky and picked up the boat she was on. The big bads are aliens, Spear and Fang have to fight them. Full pulp

Attached: 9un6j34abjhy.png (697x447, 88K)

>hopes:
They drop the Mira storyline and the advanced civilization that it represents.

Forget it ever haooened and never re-air the season finale again.

>Fears:

That they continue the Mira storyline and along with more civilization we get more conversations and speech.

>Expectations:

That none of my hopes are met and all of my fears are.

I won’t be watching a single episode when it debuts. I’ll be waiting each week for a thread despite having cable and having watched every episode as it premiered as well as most on HBO max multiple times.

Can we get a dragon or would that be too fantasy.

I like your dad but at the same time that ends up just making it all retarded anyway.

I really wish the female execs pushing speech/conversations and a departure from episodic seasons would just let the show be and focus on their daytime faire.

She had kids user

Not like those dykes in Jurassic Park

Well they ruined the premise with the season finale. A dragon would have been preferable.

No knights, no metal, no language. Just dragons.

There were no conversations until they ruined it. There was no language. No speaking. No interpersonal problems. Man v nature. One man versus nature.

at least it would be a fun retarded and not romantic subplot retarded

Meh. It’s the same type of retarded turning this into quasi Conan would be and I’d hate that.

I just want it to be the same. For at least 18 more episodes or so. I don’t want interpersonal conflicts even if those persons are green and extraterrestrial.

I hope to see more magic and mystical stuff mostly. That was the best part of season 1 and well more humans is going to be fun to see, can't wait for that.

I expect we'll see less man vs animal action though which might suck seeing as how he's going to go to a more civilized world.

Biggest fear is the dinosaur is going to die or move on.

At that point fang dying would be a mercy to her. Fuck everything about you.

Attached: CA73E203-AC09-498E-8DDC-3F0F68DC8C2B.jpg (1973x2048, 597.67K)

>Hopes
AAGRGAGAGHHGHAAAHGRGRRR

>Expectation
OOORORAGAGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

>Fears
Mgrm

Attached: Spear mad.png (1920x1080, 877.41K)

Post some good art