Do you think Cis white men should no longer allowed to work in the animation industry?

They have dominated this industry long enough, I don't think we need any more, nor any more cartoons starting them.

Attached: purepng.com-business-manbusinessmanbusinesssalesrevenuegeneratingsuits-1421526838614u7mxl.png (280x446, 134.66K)

>129256517
Failed troll.

>They have dominated this industry long enough,
Fool! Everyone knows the industry is dominated by the mantis men

I'm not a troll I honestly think this how the industry should be, and alot of pepole would agree

You guys joke but at my university my Cinema TA said the same thing and half the class agreed with him(he wasn't white btw)

The real threat to animation.

There's a ginger genocide currently happening

I genuinely think white women are the real problem

Attached: the true scum of the earth.jpg (1200x633, 67.8K)

Good? I'm sick of those pale redhead bastards. They look sickly, the lot of them.

The reason why the mantis men are replacing redheads is because ginger blood is a delicacy on mantis island and they don’t want us to miss the ones they take
Don’t bother looking for it btw, it won’t show up on any maps

The Epsteins of the bugmen world.

>Cis
Kill yourself you faggot

This post was typed by cis white hands as an excuse to argue about race or gender on a cartoon board while also creating a false flag against anyone not white/cis. I see your games OP.

I think you should take this culture war bullshit to the appropriate board, or stick a loaded shotgun up your asshole and use a toe to pull the trigger.

#NewDealForAnimation will make sure that it's nothing but white (and Japanese) STRAIGHT cis men are allowed in the industry.

Agreed.

Not really.
But almost everyone in America would be happy if all far-right wingnats were dropped kicked from the animation industry.

Why are you leftists so violent? We've been nothing but reasonable and peaceful.

Is this the drop kicking bit?
Just fire all of the far-right people from the animation industry already.

I honestly don't know of the alt ring threat you are referring to. Emotionally driven far left white women have been calling the shots for a while, which is why he have boring shit like cartoonito and turning red these days.

>Emotionally driven far left white women have been calling the shots for a while
>Turning Red
Do your research and or lurk more, I'm not responding to anything else you posted.

Don't, your shitty bait is the worst I've seen in many years

Where's my LGBT action cartoon?

Sure, because Nothing I said was wrong, the white women greenlighting Minority "directed" projects have terrible judgement of what's actually profitable.

same, i can't stand their iced caramel macchiatos and lust for dogs

IF that's the case, capitalism is racist, sexist and xenophobic.
Fuck capitalism.

Oh, you're being a comedian. Never mind then, carry on.