This comes out tomorrow. What do you expect?

This comes out tomorrow. What do you expect?

Attached: 1646938124637.jpg (1000x1482, 475.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DPIJswQQ4vc
youtu.be/Ob8pkX3SkDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nothing

Something forgettable and lame on the level of The Good Dinosaur or Cars 2.

For people to apologize to the one guy they dragged for calling the movie horny when he was totally correct
youtu.be/DPIJswQQ4vc
also it looks like he was right about the movie a little much for general audiences

Why is this shit getting pushed so hard?

Lave Cars 2 out of this. That franchise made millions in toy sales.

Teenage girls have gotten away with being openly horny for guys without it being seen as such since forever. That doesn't even begin to approach something general audiences are going to be uncomfortable with.

A number of threads

I expect cuties

Because like OP said, it comes out tomorrow. Give it a few days and the pain will pass.

I expect for it to be received pretty well by most people. And a few people will hate it due to the subject matter and art style. I think this movie will be good for women who feel weird about getting periods. It might help them feel less weird.

I think furries will love it.

I think at worst it will pretty mediocre with a weird vibe.

I just have a hard time understanding the concept. Why the fuck she turns into a red panda? The only thing I can think of, the only thing that makes sense, it's the creator's fetish.

You're being dumb on purpose, right? You're mocking the dudes who are gonna come away saying that unironically, right?

Drink more onions, maybe you get your own period.

and yet the 2nd movie was irredeemable garbage

>onions
newfag phoneposter detected

This movie looks really awkward (Like the pacing and the way things happen, not the subject matter. The whole vibe feels off it's hard to describe)

Woman will find this movie relatable. Men will find it okayish. It's just another so so movie. Which kind of sucks cause pixar is suppose to be a cut above the rest. Also the art style looks cheap it kind of reminds me of coco mellion.

>What do you expect?
even more shill threads

It is 3D cal-arts. This movie is gonna be forgotten in a week. The whole thing looks horrible. Also, women are uncomfortable about their periods in the US of A. Prudish, uneducated, stupid, insecure, idiot burgers, make a big deal out of their natural bodily functions.

It's going to be like Frozen where there are constant threads and the board won't shup up about it for months. If you say anything negative about the movie, you will get shouted down.

Then, in a year from now, they themselves will admit that the movie isn't as great as they thought but it doesn't matter because they've latched onto the next trendy movie.

God forbid anyone actually like a movie.

the 1970s Wonka effect

At least one reporter has already been cancelled for giving it a bad review. youtu.be/Ob8pkX3SkDA

I expect a cute nothing movie I would normally forget about a month after watching it but because it makes Any Forums seethe for some reason, I'll remember it for 3 months instead until anons get pissed about something else.

THEY AREN'T PRODUCING MOVIES FOR ME, CATERED TO PEOPLE LIKE ME, SO I'LL WHINE ABOUT IT FOR MONTHS