According to a Barry Keoghan his character is not the Joker yet, and will gradually transform over the trilogy...

According to a Barry Keoghan his character is not the Joker yet, and will gradually transform over the trilogy. And is based mostly on his first comic appearance where his image is ripped from Conrad Veidt’s the Man who Laughs

Attached: 2673727D-263C-4CD6-AE13-2D317DA3C566.jpg (640x329, 35.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Blx1KgimDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So if you noticed his prosthetic teeth/smile in the brief cell scene, it’s because they’ve put some kind of fake mouth on him so he’s always smiling wide, director said that this joker has a birth defect so he’s always smiling like that

I dunno how I feel about it

why do we need this exact story again? joker and his origin has been done twice already in live action

>director said that this joker has a birth defect so he’s always smiling like that
youtube.com/watch?v=-Blx1KgimDk

>another le psycho joker
can we have comedian silver age joker please

Joker should be funny and a psycho. Arkham and BTAS did it well.

As long he doesn't do the Jared Leto thing he should be fine

If the joker's origin is really multiple choice as he claims each new depiction will strengthen the character.

Personally I want more mobster joker, Jack Napier style

Third worlder here, I'm finding very odd that there's absolutely zero groundswell about this movie over here, even though Batman is usually massively popular. The movie might as well not exist. Any fellow shitholer can corroborate?

The abundance of superhero movies have turned Batman movies into non-events, plus covid drove theaters into irrelevancy

>mobster joker
theyve done it already gotham series joker, batman 1989 jack nicholson and suicide squad jared leto but we still dont have silver age comic joker incarnation in live action

God dammit, I got a bad feeling when I saw that scene in the movie, but I was really hoping it was just gonna be a shitty cameo or something
I really wanted to see Scarecrow done in this universe. This movie unironically made Batman fucking threatening for once. These guys could've 100% made Scarecrow scary as fuck instead of the goofy shit you get in Batman Begins or what have you
Hopefully Getting Joker could mean they'd do a proper Harley Quinn too, but I seriously doubt it

Attached: FA6NcK4VIAIfZB8.png (1308x1308, 1.86M)

people i know dont go to theatre because they knew that because of covid every wb movies will release in hbo max after 30days+ in theater

I went to the theater two times, once alone, other with some friends. First time it was a little crowded. Next time it was only me, my friends, and maybe like 9 or 10 people in a mostly empty room.

Same, people everywhere wouldn't shut up about fucking Spider-Man for weeks but barely anything about this one. I have a capeshit loving friend that dragged me to every superhero movie and even he said he wasn't that invested and movie was too long so he was gonna wait for the stream release

packed theaters last weekend (when my friends went, I was working) and packed/limited seat choices when I check for tonight or tomorrow so we will probably wait till Sunday to watch it because I hate sitting way in the front or way in the back.

Would be good if they go for a Batman who Laughs type character.

Sounds stupid.

>gotham series joker
I said mobster not edgy turd