WarnerMedia ‘Pausing All New Business’ in Russia, Jason Kilar Reveals in Memo

This is big news, because it means all the channels in pic related will no longer be accessible in Russia. Cartoon Network has already stopped airing there.
variety.com/2022/tv/news/warnermedia-russia-pause-business-ukraine-1235199894/

Attached: ATT_WM_Discovery.jpg (1200x675, 96.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VQXP6-YKplE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone needs to shoot Putin

How long until putan actually gave up or is forced to give up on taking over Ukraine?

Man, fuck Putin but some of these are getting out of ham.

None of this shit affects pootin
It's just shitting on your average Russians, which although is hilarious, is the exact opposite of an effective strategy to stir animosity between pootin and the Russian population.

You know most of us that does not want to invade Ukraine and the more impact still lives the more they're going to question do we really need that Putin in charge?

I will not miss you once Russia is forced into national intranet on the 10th.

>they're going to question do we really need that Putin in charge?
When they do retarded shit like this, it makes people think "the rest of the world hates us for being Russian, we should rally around a strong autocratic dictator who will stand up to them for us."

Russia said they don't want to overthrown the Ukrainian government or occupy Ukraine
so what is their end goal exactly?

Only a tiny minorities do that most people realize our boss is the reason everyone hates us because of his horrible human Abomination decisions.

it's a slav thing, you wouldn't understand

Any candidate to try an uprising?

Evidence at the moment to overflow Ukraine take over and expanded to other countries also. Putin a has been lying Non-Stop about what they're doing as they do it.

Sucks for average Russians, but Business As Usual is not acceptable.

Here's the supposed shutdown of Cartoon Network Russia, which simply cut to black in the middle of a Craig of The Creek episode
youtube.com/watch?v=VQXP6-YKplE

what if russia could just pirate and broadcast their shit? realistically, what would they be able to do about it?

you mean like they already do? what's the next step of their master plan, telling chinese they can't pirate and sell movies?

I'm not joking when i say I hope you clear your browser history regularly for when the internet police conduct their on the street unsolicited raids on your phone for their loyalty tests.

How long do you think it will take before companies decide to give Russia some entertainment back? I imagine they'll silently start returning services to Russia by the end of the year. It's like how when the BLM riots were happening and companies were pulling episodes and shows only for them to put them back a few months later.

Their government literally made piracy LEGAL

Computer being stupid I'm in Canada.

Shake Like Me is back on streaming services?