MY BULLET PROOF VEST DOESN'T WORK UNLESS YOU WEAR YOURS

Attached: tumblr_c926992407c69a8ec945ddac7a9a6fff_1dba3e7f_1280.png (1280x1280, 1.33M)

Masks are more like putting something on the end of your gun to make it harder for the bullet to come out at a lethal velocity. They're to protect others, not yourself.

I love this retarded non-logic. Masks don't work, they never have. If you're not wearing a full HAZMAT suit, you are not protected from viral infection. That's science baby

POLITICS IS FAKE

Attached: 3xz8hfbyqsz31.jpg (500x424, 53.98K)

Luckily if you care, you've gotten the jab and are safe! No mask for me, thanks! :)

A mask is designed to catch the water droplets coming OUT of your mouth.

>burger hours
>politics
every time

It quite literally is not, masks aerosolize the moisture in your breath. If you can see your breath on glass through a mask, it is useless. Again, unless you're wearing a full face mask with a filter to catch microscopic contaminants, you are not protected from viral infection

Of course it's not going to catch them all you mongoloid, but it helps reduce the number.

POLITICS IS FAKE
POLITICS = POLI/MANY + TICS/BLOOD SUCKERS = MANY BLOOD SUCKERS.

Attached: 1645240002275.gif (340x429, 3.12M)

I don't think you understand what the word "aerosol" means, and that viruses are small enough to travel on aerosol droplets

Have you tried not living in America? Sometimes there's, gasp, a choice.
Yeah I have and I appreciate your liberty to not wear one I just wish people wouldn't make up excuses to not wear them, like pretending they don't reduce transmission rates.

Recent data (as well as every study prior to covid) has shown that they objectively do fuck all

>Have you tried not living in America? Sometimes there's, gasp, a choice.
>THINKS THERE IS A CHOICE

HAHAHAHAHAHHA TELL THAT TO THE PEOPLE OVER AT CERN.
IT'S AN ELEPHANT AND DONKEY CIRCUS ACT.
THEY ARE ACTORS THEY READ FROM SCRIPTS.
WAKE UP!

Attached: 2354363634.png (640x518, 408.11K)

Source: your arse.

Source: your own gay media that you worship. Keep your head in the sand, retard lmao

Fuck off, the ronas been over for like a year, stop making threads about it

>being this butthurt over being told to use common sense

Attached: FDwpnQEXEA0V2CJ.jpg (1242x1256, 172.27K)

>there is evidence!!!
>>sure bud
>FAKE NEWS
Conspiracy theorists really aren't good at propagating bullshit to anyone with half a braincell.

Prove it then

Common sense is being encouraged to exercise, eat healthy, get 8 hours of sleep, keep your immune system healthy. Not lock yourself inside, remain sedentary for years on end, take a mystery cocktail of drugs, and come down with bacterial pneumonia

So then why are you terminally online and not following common sense?

nice projection there buddy, working real well for ya

They don't reduce transmission rates, and they're large vectors for infection.

How is this thread not off topic?

why is Any Forumsmblr so fervently defending cuck muzzles. this board can be very cringe sometimes

>no u
Not an argument, tubby.
>b- but they do the opposite of what they do
Next you'll tell me bread doesn't reduce hunger and it's a large vector for starvation.

They're terrified that everything they were told to do has been wrong and useless from the beginning, and that they were too stupid to think for themselves. They are literal children asking the government to take care of them because they lack the ability