Be honest, we ALL wanted an Omnitrix at some point

Be honest, we ALL wanted an Omnitrix at some point.

Attached: Omnitrix.png (400x291, 94.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gr2Vi3vdEcA?t=28
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah I'll admit that.

>Omnitrix
Pathetic

Attached: Pengowirr.png (523x640, 539.21K)

Nah I prefer a green power ring

>Dem purring sounds tho
youtu.be/gr2Vi3vdEcA?t=28

Attached: Pesky Dust.png (458x720, 285.09K)

You do know you can change back, right? They're not permanent transformations.

Anyone here have this one back in the day?

Attached: ben_10_omnitrix_fx_watch_with_lights_and_sounds_1527386650_c254eef7.jpg (810x1080, 65.57K)

nah i had one of these

Attached: A7A9E625-94D9-4C22-9184-0D9F1407DB1D.jpg (400x300, 22.35K)

Was Ben functionally immortal? If he spent all his time as an alien, would his human form age?

Did you watch the show? That thing was useless

Maybe next time you buy one it can come with a personality.

Ben is funcitonally immortal since every time he would die it transformed him.
Well that was the omniverse one. And that's because ben hits it too hard, and never stopped doing that.

I had both

>Ben is funcitonally immortal since every time he would die it transformed him.
From a direct attack, but what about a stroke or just general disease? Would the Omnitrix cure cancer?

It would just turn him into an alien that couldnt get it.

And it does canonically repair DNA (and human dna has a sample there), so it would cure cancer if Ben had it.

Attached: laughseid.png (268x323, 191.79K)

Yeah. I'd pretend to be whichever alien I selected; crawling around the dusty floor for Wildmutt, or running around as fast as my little legs could as XLR8.

Years later I got the Omniverse one, and I distinctly remember it being worse in some major way.

Post the original 10 no ben 10 omnitrix toy ever included all the aliens again (untill the reboot) and were more display pieces or actual watches.

Hell yeah it was my favorite toy. I’d also pretend to be aliens like

Ditto was my LEAST favorite alien, because all of the clones felt the same pain.

What's the point of having an army, if you could focus on fighting just one of them and beat them all at once?

>Remember some old Ben 10 toy commercial that had a kid put on the Omnitrix and CGI transformed into XLR8
>My dumb kid brain was convinced this was 100% a totally real device that could completely transform you into an alien lifeform that was being commercially sold on some children's TV network for like 25 bucks
>Remember getting mad at my mom for not buying me this totally real Omnitrix that would let me become cool aliens off of an infomercial
Sometimes I miss being a little retard, just a bit

Attached: Roman.jpg (568x420, 50.55K)

>Omnitrix
What a useless trinket

Attached: gl_ring_vansciver.jpg (500x481, 224.03K)

>mobilfag