What's your favorite episode of Hey Arnold Any Forums?

What's your favorite episode of Hey Arnold Any Forums?

Attached: heyarnold.jpg (512x356, 138.58K)

The one where they are stuck on a subway.

The one where a guy jumps to his death.

Helga's power fantasy in the future and her autistic obsession of making Lila suffer

Attached: Olga Lila tickling.jpg (580x240, 130.4K)

Eating contest episode

I like to think Harold really did become a butcher

Has to be a toss-up between the one with Big Caesar the prehistoric giant lake fish, and the Sewer King, with the fat dude who declared himself King of the Sewers.

Lockjaw is a great one, I love the song Groove Remote from it.

Helga on the Couch might be what everyone agrees is the best one.

Longest Monday is very fun.
Anything with Coach Wittenberg I love, I love his character's vernacular faux pas and his wife's voice actress ( I forget her name but I love her)
The food eating contest one is fun.

Mr Hyunh the country singer is great, I love the song from it.

Isn't hew Jewish?

Yes

An underrated episode in my opinion is the one where Helga has wrestling tickets but is paired up with Harold.

I forget how they get lost, but Harold makes mistake after mistake slowly pushing Helga to her limit. She explodes on Harold, and then Harold realizes where they are, the stadium for Helga wrestling. Turns out Harold cousin works there and he knows a way to sneak in or something.

The episode ends with them watching the wrestling match. It's a nice episode in that those two rarely get paired together.

that's why that episode was so funny
>Harold, first of all, you stole. That's against the commandments. ~thou shalt not steal.~
>But secondly you stole a ham. Ham is not kosher. We haven't eaten ham in 5000 years and we don't need to start now.

Eugene Eugene
Helga on the couch is dogshit

Kosher butchers make a lot of money.

My father's side of the family is Jewish and they have never been Kosher

Yeah I remember that one
I enjoy that the show has a very grounded, realistic world with problems and outcomes that can actually be applied to life. There's some magical realism, some stretch here and there, but when I watched it as a kid - compared to Ed, Edd and Eddy or Foster's Home - it seemed totally realistic. I like that character's get MAD. They can feel real pain, depression or joy. They can get a taste of redemption.

The Ghost Train

Attached: MV5BMjIzMDQ5NTc0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDI5NTIyMjE@._V1_.jpg (500x375, 28.84K)

The one where each time Arnold hits a home run it keeps injuring people.

TOO SPOOKY FOR ME

Seconding that. More shows need halloween episodes that are genuinely a little creepy.