Why do people hate Anne Hathaway's Catwoman so much?

Attached: Meow.jpg (900x1250, 239.9K)

Nolan wouldn't cast Zoe because she was too "urban"

only on this shithole. normal people like her catwoman.

She's not Catwoman.

She's got a bad costume, a politically relevant motivation that horribly dates the movie, and no personality that I can remember. She's just kind of shoved into things.

I think she could be a great Catwoman but it was just a terrible direction for the character

She had the worst fighting choreography.

Attached: main-qimg-eb20af603a8614314ac2797796424081.gif (544x306, 1.29M)

For me it was being giving a "Le evil 1%" and then helping mobs breaking into rich homes to kill rich people and loot them.

No sympathy for violent looters.

>Nolan wouldn't cast Zoe because she was too "urban"
Based.

Attached: 87DD1377-9E54-4996-BA7B-884CB7534D97.jpg (512x341, 27.22K)

all female fight scenes kinda suck. although i managed to like eva green's fight scenes in 300.

Can she even be considered Catwoman if she is never called Catwoman and her outfit is indistinguishable from any other generic female tactical look to come out of modern Hollywood?

>i managed to like eva green's fight scenes in 300
So not all of them suck, then?

Nolan can't into fight choreography period, look in the background. He apparently never once considers bringing in experts.

What? Why? I thought she was a decent portrayal of the character.

Pretty much the same case as the recent The Batman's Catwoman.

She's boring and not sexy, though new one isn't great also she bit better. I'm not fan of Catwoman character she just bland, I like her in Returns cuz it's not really based on comics outside the theme, In Returns she just batshit crazy and enjoyable.

She was only entertaining in her first couple of scenes.

Past those, she did what I had always thought was impossible: make Catwoman boring.

I don't. But Nolan kinda sucks at writing female characters, you gotta admit.

99% suck, faggot.

Nolan's Batman films but with no women...based.

I don't. She has an attractive jawline and pretty smile.

I don’t hate her, I just find her underwhelming. She felt like a preppy girl trying to act tough rather than someone genuinely street smart. Also her costume going out of its way to look like cat ears while not being cat ears was always a little obnoxious to me. If Batman can be blatantly bat themed, there’s bo reason she couldn’t be blatantly cat themed.

Also this isn’t really her fault, but I hated how she was the one to kill Bane in such an underwhelming fashion complete with a jab about how not using guns is dumb.

You’ll never get rich off crypto, faggot. The wealthy will never see you as one of their own, you’ll always be scum, the cops won’t protect you.

Selina character copied Felicia Hardy to begin with.
And Hattaway made a terrible adaption over that.

So as usual Marvel wins, baby