Show is literally everything Any Forums always asks for

>show is literally everything Any Forums always asks for
>nobody talks about it

What's wrong Any Forums ?

Attached: AAAABVYIEPHhANb9K8uMYN9Wls2joRu-8PJYKWmKkQqNdnQ8G1-Wu0rrk9SMXpMVKUBdfqCFBlZCmM-To-zz-2H5KtTad8J0iAD6ZnXW3gEHKuZQ1ccj[1].jpg (448x252, 36.36K)

It's made for little kids fully in mind. It's not bad but there's hardly any mature humor like you see from early sponge bob or dexters lab. Think of it as a vanilla tom and jerry.

Dirt Nap was fucking hilarious

No it's not. It's a kids show with basic plots using Cuphead characters.

nothing to co mplain about

>netflix anime
Not Any Forums

it's boring. Visually isn't stunning enough to inspire people the way the game did.

It was just so incredibly bland outside the visuals

The show is fine and the animation is good, no real complaints there, but I have two issues with the show which really put me off it. These are:

- Some of the dialogue is awkward or unnatural.

- Additionally, some of the voice acting is awkward or unnatural.

These two factors can couple together to create a scenario where I'm not quite sure what the characters are saying. I've watched three episodes, and it was most noticeable in episode one. It's also an issue in the theme song, there's points where I've no idea what's being said.

It's a kids cartoon, what else did you expect?

>It's also an issue in the theme song, there's points where I've no idea what's being said.
Oh good I'm not the only one. But I blame the music being too loud it obscures the lyrics.

>show is ACTUALLY literally everything Any Forums always asks for
>nobody talks about it

What's wrong?

Attached: 9081905.png (800x800, 276.79K)

no waifus

Britbong voices are cringe

Last intros show them being ragged and fucked up.

Cartoon Network did them wrong.

I hated it, I couldn't even make it through the first episode

People keep saying it's aimed at kids but my 10 year old sister didn't like it and none of her friends are talking about it so who's it for?

"video game that looks like old cartoon" was a really fresh, original and creative idea
"cartoon that looks like old cartoon" could never be anywhere as exciting

It could if they animated and wrote it accurately, as it stands it's just normal modern trash with a veneer of an IP with retro values

That could be contributing as well, but I really do think something's off.

>two male characters getting into weird situations
fuck off

That’s a lie, Any Forums flips flops on what it wants all the time, we may have been a hive mind at one point but that time has passed.

>show is literally everything Any Forums always asks for
where are the waifus, shill?

anyone younger then 10 interested in watching it? Because I feel like it's made for people THAT young, but would the visuals be TOO scary for anyone younger then that?

Its OK, but its not a throwback to old cartoons, more like a modern cartoon with a 40s animation filter on top of.

in the last episode and they made her a criminal.

Otherwise the series is pussy-less.

Name a cartoon

Y'all are freaks for obsessing so much about the feedback of this board and coming here with a new product to demand universal praise.

The healthy alternative to this is to just accept feedback and improve continuously.

Unlike almost all current shows it isn't ugly but that's not the same as something I want to watch. I would rather watch golden age cartoons. Looking at it reminded me of gravity falls and promoted wincing. Y'all have a very very long way to go before you start making watchable cartoons like Japan has. Preferably they will come from outside of Los Angeles

I think it's the timing and staging that is like gravity falls. And of course the generic bean mouths that get used

Cuphead and Mugman actually feel like brothers which is refreshing.

>129237562
>129237583
I can't take you seriously knowing you're probably Kuckyweck

sauce?

Tell me, how do you know this? I guess you spend a lot of time listening to them.

>Tell me, how do you know this? I guess you spend a lot of time listening to them.